My top 5 spring nail picks

As spring comes I like to change up my lip and nail colours. I don’t know about you but as the season changes I just get drawn to lighter pastel shades. So here is my top 5 nail polishes for spring, some are old and some are new. But they all have one thing in common, there all pastel shades.

 

1 - Soigne in the shade pistache. This is a pastel blue/grey colour. I got this last year out of a birchbox. These are long lasting and they are free of toxins. You can actually pick up a set of three of these from birchbox for £26 that includes the shade pistache, lavande (pastel purple) and menthe (Neon pastel green)

 

2 - 17 lasting fix in the shade sherbot lemon. It’s a pastel yellow, ive had this for about 3-4 years. It lasts up to about 5 days and its supposed to be chip resistant, but all nail polish ends up chipping.

 

3 - Barry M speedy quick dry in the shade pit stop. This is a pastel grey with a hint of purple to it. I was searching all over for a pastel grey shade, I didn’t own one and im all about the pastels right now as you can tell. This is a new shade I picked up not long ago from boots, they always seem to have some kind of 3 for 2 offer on Barry m too. 

 

4 - Nails inc the new white in the shade lilly road. This is a baby pink. This is quite a new shade its from my latest beauty haul. I always find nails inc polish to be long lasting. This lasted up to a week too, which is great for me as I do lots of cleaning and I sit at a computer all day tapping away at the keys.

 

5 - Nails inc blossom in the shade covent garden mews. This isnt really a nail colour its an effect that you can wear on its own or over a shade. But I love it as its so spring ready as it looks like flower petals. I got this and the last one from a set, you can get similar ones on the nails inc website.

 

What are your favourite spring nail polishes?

 

ReRe

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me