Blogmas Day 19 - Day 13 to 18 Beauty advent Review

Sorry that day 7 to 12 and day 13 to 18 are so close together, but if you read the day 7 to 12 post, you will know why they are so close. Keep reading on if you want to see what I got in my beauty advent calender over these 6 days. I'll let you know my thoughts on the products I've received so far.

Day 13

Look Fantastic - BalanceMe Gradual Tanning Drops



98.8% natural tanning drops that you can add to either your body or face moisturiser to gradual tan yourself. I think this will come in handy in the summer as my face never tans. I like that you can easily add it to your moisturiser rather than it being an extra step in your routine. I'm looking forward to see if this natural tanning product actually works.

Glossybox - Karmameju Charcoal Konjac Sponge



This sponge is supposed to be perfect for oily, combination and hormonal skin. This sponge deeply cleanses, absorbs excess sebum and grime to help prevent blemishes and breakouts. This sponge sounds perfect for me. It says you can use this with or without cleanser. I think I'd have to use cleanser, I'd feel a bit weird just rubbing a sponge on my face with nothing on it. But I hope it deliveries what it says it does and re-balances my combination skin.

Day 14

Look Fantastic - Lipstick Queen - Frog Prince



This lipstick is a weird green colour, but upon contact with your lips it transforms into a unique pink shade. Which changes depending on your natural colouring, warmth and PH level. It also contains nourishing Shea butter and vitamin E to moisturise lips. I've tried these PH colour changing balms before and I didn't really get on with them. As you never know what colour pink your going to get. But I will try it and see if I like this one any better than the previous ones I've tired. 

Glossybox - Refibra Haircare Concentrated Restoring Mask



This mask is perfect for damaged and stressed hair. The deeply hydrating mask promises to give your hair new life! Its a professional restoring and nourishing treatment that makes your hair look thicker, softer and glossier. I'm up for trying any hair mask that's deeply hydrating. I style my hair quite a bit with heat so the fact that this can restore any damage done and give a hydration boost that will leave my hair softer and glossier sounds amazing.

Day 15

Look Fantastic - Sleek I-Divine Palette - A New Day



A mineral based eyeshadow palette with 12 neutral brown shades. Sleek palettes are usually pigmented and blend well. You cant go wrong with a compact neutral eyeshadow palette, so I'm happy to add this to my collection.

Glossybox - INC.redible Jelly Shot Lipstick - Ex revenge



The jelly shot moisturises and nourishes your lips to protect them against the cold and windy weather. The jelly shot formula is filled with protective antioxidants and softening oils. This is just what my lips need right now. Being ill and the cold weather has took its toll on my poor lips. They are in need of a hydration boost and I think this is the product to do that.

Day 16

Look Fantastic - Doucce Fierce & Fine Graphic Pen



An eyeliner with a very precise tip. I'm looking forward to trying this, as I'm very picky when it comes to eyeliner. My favourite's liner is Kat Von D's Tattoo liner, its precise but also flexible and that's what I'll be looking for with this liner.

Glossybox - POP Beauty Pigment



A pigment eyeshadow in a very festive copper colour. I haven't used a pigment eyeshadow in years and I'm sure if I want to start using one again now. Its a beautiful colour, but they are so messy! I always seem to spill the product all over and nobody's got time to clean eyeshadow pigment up all the time.

Day 17

Look Fantastic - Caudalie Radiance serum



This serum is scientifically proven to lighten dark spots in just 4 weeks. This serum will brighten and renew your skin, leaving it radiant. I don't have any dark spots, so I wont be able to confirm that it lightens them. But I'm looking forward to seeing if this will leave my skin looking radiant. 

Glossybox - Luxie Tapered Highlighter Brush



This highlighter brush is very soft and looks pretty too. I've actually got a contour Luxie brush in my collection and I must say the brushes are soft and apply make-up really well. I don't need a highlighter brush, but its always great to have back-up brushes, especially when you need to wash them.

Day 18

Look Fantastic - First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream



Banish dry skin with this wonder cream. This cream leaves skin feeling smooth, hydrated and comfortable after just a single use. This can be used on the face and body, and its great for sensitive skin too. I've already started using this as my poor nose is cracked and sore from being ill. I'm hoping this cream will heal my nice as quick as possible.

Glossybox - Lollipops Fluid Glow



This is a golden liquid highlighter. It can be used all over the face and body, basically anywhere you want to add some glow. I prefer a golden highlight to a silvery one, so this is right up my street. However, I do prefer powder to liquid, so we shall see If I pick this up and use it or just let it gather dust in the draw.

Look Fantastic : 4/6 Full sized
Glossybox : 5/6 Full sized

There was quite a lot of full sized product in this section, which is fantastic! I'm still enjoying both these calenders and I don't think there's one product I'm not excited to try!

ReRe

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin

Keep up with Blogmas here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me