October Favourites

I hope you all had a fun and scary Halloween! I didn't get to any Halloween parties this year due to work, booo! But I did find myself binge watching The Haunting of Hill House, on Netflix. Everyone was raving about it and I can see why. I really enjoyed it! It's got to be one of my favourite series that I've watched, not only this month but probably since last year when Stranger things 2 came out. If you haven't watched it already then I'd highly recommend you get ready for a Netflix binge. Anyway speaking of favourites, its time to talk about the products I've been loving this month.







First up is the Olay daily facials. I'm not going to go into great detail on why their a favourite, as I've done a whole blog post dedicated to these cleansing cloths, you can read that post here. What you do need to know is that they remove make-up, even waterproof mascara effortlessly and they leave the skin looking and feeling great.


This is another product you may have seen on my blog recently, it featured in a beauty haul. This eye serum combats dark circles, puffiness, hooded eyelids and fine lines. Mild flower acids gently resurface and repair the delicate eye tissue. Since using this I've noticed my under eyes have looked more plump and hydrated, which has taken the attention away from the few fine lines I have around my eyes. My under eyes are brighter and my concealer sits much better under my eyes since using this product. I've really enjoyed using this, its going to stay in my skincare routine for the foreseeable future.


I have combo skin, but with the colder weather and the use of central heating I've noticed that my skin has become dry, especially in the morning. I've had this day cream sat in my draw for quite some time now. Its a sample I received quite a while back and I just haven't used it yet. I thought now would be the best time to try it out, as like I said I've been suffering with quite dry skin in the mornings. This cream is very hydrating, it instantly makes my skin feel soft and smooth. The longer I've used this the more I've noticed an improvement in my skin. Every morning Its been a little bit less drier and more easier to manage. This cream has made make-up application much more easier, as there is nothing worse than trying to apply foundation on dry flaky skin.


Lastly is my favourite nail varnish combo. I don't often find time to paint my nails, its never on the top of my to do list. But I'm trying to find more time, as I do love it when my nails are painted. I wanted a nail polish colour that was more autumnal, but wasn't Burgundy or a bright red. Red I prefer to wear more in December and I always seem to go for a Burgundy. Looking at my nail polish collection I decided to pick out this deep navy from Nails Inc. Its one of their Nail kale polishes, so not only is it making my nails look pretty, but its also keeping them nourished and hyrdrated. I then decide to pop on some glitter over the top. Glitter is more hard wearing than normal nail polish. I thought I wouldn't have to re-do my nails quite so quickly with a glitter top coat. I also really liked the idea of Navy and Bronze together. This combo actually reminds me of fireworks, which is very fitting for the time of year! The navy is like the night sky and the bronze glitter is like the firework. I think this nail combo may also see me through the whole of November too, as I just really love it and even though its been on a week, it still looks great thanks to the hard wearing glitter top coat. 

What's your go to nail colour been this month?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin
Leave me your links in the comments, I'd love to connect :)



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me