Empties

I always feel a sense of accomplishment when I've finished a product. I don't know why as that means I need to spend more money on re-buying the product, well only if you really like the product I suppose. But for me and I'm guessing quite a lot of you reading this post, were beauty lovers and we like trying new products. So for me when I've finished I product It means I can go onto another one and try that out. Below are products that I've managed to finish. I'll let you know my full thoughts on the them and if I'd actually bother re-buying them again.


Can we just appreciate that I have a bottle of perfume in this Empties!!! I don't know if your like me but its seems to take me forever to get through a bottle of perfume. I've actually banned people from buying me perfume as I have far too many and I'm not getting through them. I own a few of the Marc Jacobs perfumes, but to be honest this isn't one of my favourites. To me this smells a little bit like bubble bath and as much as I like a bubble bath, I don't want to go around smelling like one. I ended up relegating this perfume to work. I would only wear this perfume to work and left my other perfumes for best, which is probably why this one got used up so quick as I'm always there!


This is a gentle dry shampoo that contains oat milk. Again I didn't really like this. I found that it was too gentle. Meaning I had to use a lot of it for it to actually do the job that it should be doing. Dry shampoo should be easy to apply and quick. It shouldn't take half a can to make your hair look better. I wont be re-buying this I'll deffo be sticking with my fave batiste dry shampoo.

This mask detoxifies, brightens and tightens pores in only 10 minutes. I love this mask, its actually featured in a few monthly favourites. My skin glows after using this and its unbelievable how this tightens pores. I often use this on any spots that pop up over night and by the morning they are usually drastically reduced! As you can see this was only a sample size, but it still lasted me quite a while. I've already gone ahead and bought a full size pot of this stuff. Its my number one favourite mask.


This primer has anti-aging properties, it evens skin tone, minimises the appearance of pores and makes skin look more luminous. I really liked this primer it felt nice on the skin, my skin had a lovely glow to it and it prepped my skin really well for make-up application. Make-up always went on flawlessly when I used this primer. I don't know if it minimised the appearance of pores, that one I'm not so sure of but it deffo didn't make them look any bigger. I would re-buy this product, however that wont be for some time as I do have quite the collection of primers that I need to get through.



This is a full coverage colour correcting concealer. Its very thick, but it covers everything! This concealer does need warning up before you apply it, otherwise it doesn't blend well at all. I usually put a bit on the back of my hand and then using my ring finger I rub it around on the back of my hand before applying it under my eyes or onto any blemishes. It then blends really well, covers great and is long lasting. I used this up a while back now but just kept forgetting to feature it in an empties. Since I used mine up Benefit changed their how concealer line and this one now appears to be called Boi-ing brightening full coverage concealer, rather than erase paste. I have repurchased it in the new form so I cant 100% say its exactly the same. I did really like this concealer but I have since found better concealers that I like and will continue to buy those instead. 

Have you banned yourself from buying certain beauty products that you have too much of?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me