Review : Fenty Beauty

There has been a lot of hype around Rhianna's make up line, Fenty Beauty. I wanted to try a few of the products out myself to see if they were worth the hype. At Christmas time I picked up the Fenty Beauty  pro filt'r foundation and then quite recently while I was in New York I picked up a mini duo set that had the gloss bomb lip gloss and a Killawatt highlighter.

I've tested these products out for quite a while now, especially the foundation. I've actually really liked everything I've tried so far! A couple of these Fenty products have replaced my all time favourites, which I suppose speaks for its self in just how much I've been liking these products.

This foundation comes in 40 shades!! Its great that there is so many different shades as it means that this foundation will match up to far more skin tones than a lot of other brands out there. The one problem with this though is that it can be quite hard to determine what shade you are. I'm usually about the first or second shade in most foundation lines. But in this brand I ended up going for the 6th shade. The one I chose is number 150 which is neutral. I feel that this shade is a very good match for me, It does oxidise slightly so it does go slightly darker, but not by too much. Just make sure your aware of that when trying out the shades. This is a matte long wear foundation, its medium coverage and you can easily build it for a higher coverage, but it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Pores are instantly smoothed over with this foundation, but it wont clog them. Its resistant to sweat and humidity, so you stay shine free all day and it does work as I've tried it out in this amazing weather we've been having in the UK. I've worn this in both the winter and summer months and have found it holds up great throughout the day. Its beat my previous long wearing favourite foundation. This foundation has become my go to for days where I need my face to stay flawless all day. I like how this gives amazing coverage with just one pump, but if you do have a troublesome area, its so easy to build that coverage up without it feeling or looking cakey. My skin still feels like it can breath through the layer of foundation, its not broken me out and I don't find it overly drying with it being a matte foundation.

I actually got the full-bodied foundation brush to go with the foundation. I do really like the brushes they are very pretty and it does the job well. But I do still prefer using a beauty sponge to apply my foundation. 

 

This is a universal rose nude shade, a shade that's meant to look good on everyone! A non sticky formula that conditions the lips with Shea butter. Lips are meant to look instantly fuller and super shiny. I do really like how my lips look when I put this lip gloss on and I really like the shade. But I'm glad I have a mini version of it as I'm just not a massive lip gloss girl. Even though its not a sticky feeling formula on the lips, one bit of wind and my hair is stuck to my mouth. But that's not this lip glosses fault, that just all lip glosses in general. But I do like the formula and the colour so its still got a thumbs up from me, I just wont be reaching for it unless my hair is tied back! I'd quite like to try out their lipsticks and see what their formulation is like.





This highlighter is a cream-powder hybrid which melts into the skin and should blend with almost no effort. The highlighters are loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth creamy texture and they are long wear, so it keeps you glowing long after the sun's gone down. This has become my favourite highlighter! This highlighter is called Hustla baby, but if you bought this highlight full size then it would also come with the shade mean money, as these ones are sold as duo's. The duo's are made so that one is a subtle day glow and the other is a supercharged glow. The half of the duo I have is the supercharged part and it definitely is! I find you don't need a lot of this highlight to get the look you need, a little goes a long way. It applies beautifully, its very creamy and blends out really well. 

Overall I've really liked every product I've tried from the line so far. I love the foundation and the highlighter a lot more than the lip gloss but that's just cause I'm not the biggest lip gloss fan. I've got to be in the right mood to wear lip gloss. However when I am in a lip gloss mood, it is the Gloss bomb that I do reach for. If like me you want to try out a couple of the products in one go then check out the bomb baby mini lip and face set.

Have you tried any of the Fenty Beauty products? I'd love to try more products out from this brand, so let me know in the comments if you have any recommendation's.

ReRe

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin to stay up to date with everything. Also if you have a passion for fashion why not follow me on the Lookerhq app too, just search for ReRe.
Leave me your links below too, I'd love to connect.

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. After going over a few of the blog articles on your web page, I really like your way of
    blogging. I saved as a favorite it to my
    bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.
    Please visit my website as well and let me know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google,
    and found that it's really informative. I?m gonna watch out
    for brussels. I?ll be grateful if you continue this in future.
    Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your writing style genuinely enjoying this website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually do not leave a response, but after reading
    a few of the responses on "Review : Fenty Beauty".
    I do have a few questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or do a few of
    these responses appear as if they are written by brain dead people?
    :-P And, if you are writing at other online social sites, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post.
    Would you make a list of all of your public pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed,
    or linkedin profile?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I
    came to check it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my
    followers! Excellent blog and outstanding design and style.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Me