What I Wore July

July has been so warm for us in the UK and I've been loving it. Its meant that I've been able to wear so many cute summer outfits. Outfits that I tend to only really get to wear for a couple of weeks out of the whole year usually. With the weather being so amazing its got me and Paul going out a lot more and enjoying our days off doing things, rather than sitting in and relaxing we've made the most of every single day. Which can be quite tiring but so much fun and so worth it. The weather and us going out a lot more has meant that I've worn so many outfits this month, as usual I have listed and linked everything I've worn and if the item was no longer available I've linked to something similar.

Outfit 1

 I wore this when me and Paul went for a mini drive out to a local Ice cream Parlour. Its a very simple outfit, but I love it! Its just a pair of shorts and a body which are both from Primark. But the the outfit just screams summer and fun! I also pulled out a pair of old sandals to go with this outfit. There leopard print, which is very in right now and they matched my sunglasses too.

Body - Primark, Similar from Asos by Ivyrevel
Shorts - Primark, Similar from Asos by Blank Nyc
Shoes - Bank, cant find anything too similar but these are in the same print from Asos by Free people
Necklace - River Island
Earrings - Primark, Similar from Asos
Sunglasses - Asos, similar from Asos by Monki

Outfit 2

For a little day trip down to Mablethorpe I wore the same orange body from the previous outfit, but I paired it with this light floaty polka dot skirt. I went for sensible comfy footwear with this outfit, which of course means my converse.

Body - Primark, Similar from Asos by Ivyrevel
Skirt - Pull & Bear, Similar from Asos by Pretty Little Thing
Shoes - Converse
Necklace - River Island
Earrings - Primark, Similar from Asos
Sunglasses - Asos, similar from Asos by Monki

Outfit 3

This t-shirt and shorts combo was my outfit of choice for a picnic with Paul and friends. We ate lots of tasty food and played Frisbee.

T-shirt - Primark, similar from Asos by New Look
Shorts - Top shop
Shoes - Converse

Outfit 4

This months outfits have all been about keeping cool in this warm weather, so I've been opting for lots of skirts, dresses and shorts. This skirt is floaty and light, which makes it perfect for the warm weather and its also very bright and summery looking.

Body - Primark, similar from Asos
Skirt - Primark, similar from Boohoo
Shoes - Converse
Necklace - River Island
Sunglasses - Asos, similar Asos by AJ Morgan

Outfit 5

I got this dress for my birthday back in March and I just haven't had chance to wear it yet, so I decided to wear it out for a shopping trip to meadow hall and Ikea. Its a pink denim skater dress, it was a little cooler on this day so I put a white t-shirt underneath and wore my converse to keep me comfy all day long.

Dress - Asos
T-shirt - Primark, similar from Asos
Shoes - Converse
Backpack - Primark, similar from Asos
Necklace - River Island

Outfit 6

This outfit was built around this skirt I found in Primark. I'm obsessed with a paperbag waist at the moment, they are very flattery to wear and suit my shape perfectly. I put a stripey navy and white top with this and wore my converse to keep it a little more casual.

Top - New Look, similar from Asos by French Connection
Skirt - Primark, similar from Asos
Shoes - Converse
Necklace - River Island

Outfit 7

My last outfit for this month! I wore this on a little trip down to York. We came across this shop that sold lots of local produce, including honey. The t-shirt I was wearing has a bee on it and says don't worry 'bee' happy... I thought it would make the perfect picture stood next to the local honey sign.

T-shirt - Primark, similar from Asos by Miss Selfridge
Skirt - Primark, similar from Asos
Shoes - Converse
Earrings - Asos, similar from Asos by Bill Skinner

I've worm so many great outfits this month, so I'm not quite sure whats mu favourite outfit this month I love them all. 

What's your favourite outfit that I wore this month?  

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin to stay up to date.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me