Life Update

You might have noticed I've been MIA for quite a few weeks now. I thought I would catch you up on what's being going on and what's to come on the blog. 

I've not had the time to sit down and write lately, which has been hard, as I enjoy doing this so much. But it turns out working full time hours and planning a hen party meant there wasn't much time to sit and blog. I'm still doing full time hours at work at the moment, as I'm doing my job and covering someone else's while their off on long term sick. Among the extra hours at work I'm also now getting myself ready to make favours for my besites upcoming wedding, there's less than 5 weeks to the wedding so its getting exciting but also very stressful for the bride to be. 

All the planning that went into the Hen Party was well worth it though, everyone had such a great time and the Bride to be got to let off some much needed steam. We stayed the weekend in some lodges in York. Friday night was all about hen/drinking games and then Saturday we ventured into York for afternoon tea and cocktails. My job as one of the bridesmaids was to ensure that we had plenty of fun games, for the Friday night. I also made it my job to ensure the lodge was kitted out in all the hen party decorations I could find. I wanted my besites hen party to be special and fun!

I put quite a lot of time and effort into finding decorations, things for hen party bags and games for us all to play, that I thought over the next few weeks I would share with you all the games I found, ideas on what to put in hen/bride party bags and where you can find some great decorations if you need some like I did.

On the way home from the Hen party me, my mum and sister decided some retail therapy would be the perfect end to a fab weekend and after the extra hours at work I think I deserved it! I cant wait to share with you all the new pieces I've bought and how I'll style them for autumn. But first I'll need to change over my summer wardrobe to my autumn wardrobe and have a little declutter along the way too. So get excited for some fashion content coming soon and if you'd like tips on how to declutter your wardrobes let me know and I'll put together a post on that too.

A quick update on the blogging schedule. Usually I would do two blog posts a week, Wednesday and Friday. But I'll be dropping down to just the one blog post a week now, which will be on the Friday. But that wont be forever its just until everything settles back down at work again. This Friday I've got an amazing drinking game to share with you, its eight games in one and its perfect for Hen parties, stag do's and basically any occasion where you want great drinking games. So be sure to check that out on Friday.

Is anyone else excited for Autumn now like I am?? Leave links below to your latest blog posts I would love to catch up on what you've been writing!

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin, to stay up do date with everything I'm doing




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me