Trunk of Drunk

If you read my life update, you will know I've been absent from blogging for a while and that was partly due to helping plan my besties hen party. Most hen parties require drinking games and in my quest to find some amazing drinking games I came across this new game from Gutter Games Ltd. Its called Trunk of Drunk. Its has 8 great drinking games all packaged away compactly in this little trunk. I already have their Gutterhead game, which is another amazing game that you should check out (its basically rude pictionary that can be played as a drinking game or not). So when I saw this new release by the same company I just knew it was going to be a great game. It certainly didn't disappoint!







I'm always on the look out for good adult games. Me and the hubby like hosting parties and game nights, we just enjoy hosting social gatherings with our friends, we don't often get to see our friends as much as we'd like to due to work and general life getting in the way, so its always great when you can finally let off some steam with some drinks or a competitive game.

Included in this game is 20 solo cups, 4 ping pong balls, 52 custom playing cards and instructions on the eight great drinking games.




Game 1 - Beer Pong

This is a classic drinking game, which I'm sure most of us have played at some point or have seen being played in a movie. For this game all you have to do is sink the ball into the oppositions drink, to make them drink. Its an easy game to understand and a great basic party game. I really like that this game comes with instructions as there's always a debate around if your allowed to bounce the ball or not!

Game 2 - Never Have I ever

I've played this game quite few times, mainly at hen parties to be honest. I don't know why I didn't think about playing it at parties, its an easy drinking game to play and a hilariously funny way to find out things about your friends that you just might not know. I always seem to find it hard to come up with the never have I ever statements, I hate being put on the spot to think of something. But the cards take all the hassle out of actually having to think, you can just enjoy the game and find out your friends secrets whilst getting drunk.

Game 3 - Ring Of fire (also known as Kings cup)

I've played this game before, its actually one of my besties fave drinking games. The only trouble is she always forgets how to play it! So she was very excited when she saw this was included in this drinking game. This one can get quite messy, especially if you break the circle! You arrange the ring of fire cards face down in a circle around one cup, then you each take it in turns to pick a card and follow the rule on the card until all the four kings cup cards have been picked.




Game 4 - Flip Cup

This is one that I'd never played before! Its simple, competitive and highly fun. For this game you have to split into two teams, the winning team is the team who has successfully flipped all their cups from an upright to upside down position. Its kind of like a relay race, with alcohol included. 

Game 5 - 21's

Another game I hadn't heard of or played before. The aim of this game is to avoid being the one to say '21'. Sounds easy enough right? Well not when your opponents are switching directions and the games rules catch you out. This game isn't as simple as the other games, but its still just as fun. It may sound easy counting to 21 but there's a few rules to this game that you need to remember, well its entirely up to you if you want to remember them, but if you don't you'll end up being the one that has to drink! You can have up to 16 players for this game. If you do have a large amount of players for this game, your going to reach 21 more quickly. That doesn't make it any less fun though, as every time you reach 21 you introduce a new rule and new rules mean more opportunities to get your opponents drunk!

Game 6 - Screw The Dealer

The aim of this game is to correctly guess the card to make the dealer drink. However the dealer can change throughout the game if too many incorrect guesses are made. You don't want to end up being the dealer, as the longer the game goes on, the easier it is for the players to guess the dealers card and eventually the dealer gets screwed. This is a funny fast paced game, that's easy to understand (which is always good once you've had a few too many) and just a lot of fun. 

Game 7 - Most Likely

A game where you can find out exactly what your friends think of you and get drunk at the same time! Basically you each take it in turns to read out the most likely to cards, after 3,2,1 you all point to the player you think is most likely to and whoever has the most votes must drink. A very simple game that can be extremely funny. But I'd avoid playing this one if you easily get offended as who knows what your friends really think of you!




Game 8 - Arrogance

This is a game of chance. It involves pouring booze into a cup and flipping a coin for it. This game will get you drunk fast! This isn't a game I'd want to play towards the end of the night. I find the more drunk you are, the bigger the measures you seem to pour and I don't like my chances at that game! However, if you want a big end to your night then go for it! I on the other hand would say this game is a perfect beginning game or a quick game to play before your taxi arrives for a night out.

I think all eight of these games are brilliant drinking games, other than the alcohol they don't require too much than what's in the box. They're all easy to understand, the rules are all printed out in the handy booklet and they are pretty straight forward. There's a good mix of team and non team games. I also really like that its packaged up very compactly, it makes it very handy to take on holiday with your or take to your friends. Its great knowing that all you've had to bring is one game, but its actually 8!  I took this to the hen party and all the girls enjoyed playing this. There was something for everyone to enjoy and it definitely helped us have lots of fun while getting drunk. I know the hubby will be taking this on the stag do he has coming up too, but don't think this game is just for hen and stag parties. Its perfect for any boozy get together! Me and Paul are already planning our next game night and this game will be taking centre stage. 

If your looking for a great game for your next party I'd 100% recommend this game to you. It retails for around £14.99 and you can get your hands on it from Gutter GamesMen Kind and Amazon

Have you played any of these drinking games before?

ReRe

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me