Autumn Haul

Well the temperature has definitely dropped this week, its been nothing but wind and rain! But I'm not going to complain, we've had a long wonderful summer and the rains been overdue for some time. I wouldn't say I have a particular season that I look forward to or enjoy more. There's something in each season that I really look forward to. But one thing I do really like about the seasons changing, is all the new clothes that hit the stores. I'm obsessed with fashion! I always like to buy a few new bits each season, as I find a new outfit can just make you feel good about yourself. 

A new outfit doesn't have to break the bank though. I ended up in Primark and New Look for this Autumn Haul. Both of these shops have some really great pieces in at the moment and all for great prices. One of the reasons I love shopping at Primark, is you can try out styles you wouldn't normally and if you really end up liking them, that's when you can start to think about investing in that piece.

Anyway all but one of these items is from Primark, the last item is from New Look....

The first thing I picked up was these trousers. They're in a checked pattern with black and cream stripes running down the side of the legs. I've seen this style of pants all over right now and I really liked the look of them, but I wasn't quite sure if they would suit me. I'm not the type that usually wears trousers, I tend to stick to jeans, skirts and dresses. But these were only £10 so I thought I'd give them a try. These are basically treggings (trouser leggings) They're so comfortable and they look really smart on. You could dress these up or down and you could also easily get away with these for work. I'm really impressed and I do quite like this style on me.





Next I picked up a grey jumper, but this isn't your average grey jumper. Nope this jumper has freaking cute pom pom's all over the front. I saw this and I couldn't resist. I believe they also had this in a pale pink too. This style of jumper was in a few stores last year and I liked it then, but never actually bought one. However most of the ones from last year the pom pom's were massive, whereas the ones on this jumper are not so in your face. Its a really cosy soft jumper and it only cost £13





I had seen this skirt on their Instagram but I'd seen it in the blue denim and I really liked the look of it. So I had my eyes open for this when I was in the store. There was only one available in the blue instore and it wasn't in my size, but then I saw the tan one next to it and fell in love with that one more. Its an A-line denim skirt that has pockets to the front of the skirt and a tie belt in the same colour. This was only £12 and I feel like I'm going to get quite a lot of wear out of this!





Onto another skirt I picked up, which is this red tartan print skirt. Its quite a thick wool feeling skirt, I think this will also do well for into the winter too. This skirt is skater style, so its very flattering to my shape. It was only £8, I love it and I cant wait to wear it.





I think this next item is my favourite item that I bought from Primark. Its this checked fitted dress, which reminds me so much of the film Clueless. Its a grey dress with blue white and black running in the check pattern. It also has blue stripe running down the side of the dress. This is a more tighter fitting dress, so if you don't want it to fit so tightly then I'd recommend sizing up. But I really loved this dress when I wore it out, It was just very flattering and it made me feel great about myself! This only cost £8!!





Next up is some basic items that I needed to stock up on....

I found these ribbed high neck jumpers which were only £6 each. They are really soft, stretchy and comfortable to wear. I picked three of them up in different colours. Black, cream and blue. The cream is a little bit see-through but nothing a nude bra wont solve.









The last item I picked up from Primark was this ribbed khaki body for £5. I though this would look great with jeans or skirts and would be a good edition to my wardrobe. 

The one and only item I got from New Look was this gorgeous leopard print jumpsuit in this rust and navy colour. This is quite out of my comfort zone for me, but I tried it on and loved it, it was comfortable and very flattering. I felt sassy and confident in this! This was £27.99 but I feel like I'll get so much wear out of this as you can dress it down with some converse or you can dress if up with some heels.  





I feel more more ready for Autumn now and I cant wait to wear and style these clothes. I've already been eyeing up some other pieces that I really like the look of on Asos, but I wouldn't be a fashion lover if I didn't. But I'm happy for that to be just a wish list for now. There's only one thing that I feel like I still need. I'm on the hunt for is a pair of over the knee boots in Brown or Tan. I've seen some in River Island but I'm not quite sure If I'm ready to spend £75 on a pair of boots yet. So let me know below if you've seen any brown/tan over the knee boots that aren't too high. 

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me