September Favourites

Well September has been a very busy month for me, so for me this month just seems to have flown by. Other than the crazy work schedule that I've got going on, I've also been making lots of fudge which is going to be used as favours at my friends wedding. I'm glad Septembers come to an end though, as I've been waiting for a very deserved week off work and the beginning of October marks that week off for me. I've also got my friends wedding to look forward too as well!

Anyway onto this months favourites...




I bought this a while back but didn't really like the feel of it on my skin. It felt far too oily, so I stopped using it. I picked it back up again as I'd run out of my evening moisturises I'd been using and thought I would try and get this used up. I'm glad I started using it again as I've come to really like this oil. Yes it still does feel overly oily on my skin, but I'm applying it at night and that's when your skin needs the most nourishment. Since I've started applying this to my skin in a consistently I've noticed that my face feels a lot softer, looks healthier and the spot scaring on my chin has also got better. 


I received this brow cream in this months Glossybox. I've only tried one other product from this brand before and that was also due to Glossybox. It was a blush/lip cream and I really didn't rate it. So when I saw another product from the same brand I wasn't expecting to like it. But I do, Its really creamy, easy to apply and looks very natural. 


I've been using this product along with the brow cream and It's been a combo that I'm really enjoying. The cream helps define and give shape and this adds some dimension to my brows, making them look more natural. It also helps to blend the brow cream into the brows and set the brows in place too. 


I always switch up my perfume depending on the season. I like something fruity and floral on the summer and something a bit more woody and musky in the winter. This perfume has notes of Amber, white flowers, sandal wood and Jasmine. To me its a very sexy musky scent, which I think is perfect for the winter. Its been my go to scent for the past couple of weeks and will probably see me through the colder months. 

Do you like to switch your perfumes up seasonally too? What your go to scent for this time of year?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me