Beauty Haul

This beauty haul started with me needing to restock a couple of things that I'd run out of, but then it turned into buying a few more things that I wanted to try.



Firstly I had to restock my all time favourite concealer, its the Fit me concealer by Maybelline. Its creamy, doesn't crease and covers any sleepless nights up. I always try other concealers out to see if I can find one better than this and so far I haven't. I always make sure I have a backup of this, even if I'm testing out a new concealer! Its the one concealer that never lets me down.

Next is the Alpha-H Absolute eye complex. I had a sample of this a while back and I really enjoyed using it and noticed that my eyes looked more hydrated and the fine lines didn't look so prominent when I used this. But I never bought a full size one when the sample ran out, as I received a new eye cream to try out from a beauty box. But I was quite underwhelmed by that product and I couldn't wait to use it up so I could buy this one. This is a refreshing and hydrating serum that firms and soothes the delicate eye area. After trying a few different eye products I've come to realise I prefer a eye serum to a eye cream. They just seem to sink into the skin quicker and I feel like they do more.

Moving onto the products I ended up buying just because I wanted to try them. If you've been following me for a while you'll know I use The Ordinary skincare, I'm a big fan of the brand and have enjoyed everything I've tried so far. There's been one product that I've been wanting to try out and unfortunately for me everything I've placed an order its always been out of stock. Well this time it wasn't so I finally got the chance to buy it! The product I'm on about is The Ordinary's Nicinamide 10% + Zinc 1%. This serum regulates sebum and helps to minimise pores. Now I've got combination skin and I'm very aware of pores on and around my nose and cheek area. So this is why this has been on my to try list for a while. Obviously its been on a lot of other peoples too, as its always out of stock and that's most likely due to the amazing reviews this product gets.

The last product I decided to try was The Ordinary serum foundation. Again there has been a lot of hype around this product. The Ordinary have two foundations that they launched, this one which is called the serum  foundation, it provides a light coverage and the other one which is called coverage foundation, it provides a high coverage but its lightweight and non-oily. With my combination skin, maybe I should have gone for the higher coverage non oily foundation. But I didn't want a high coverage foundation, I wanted something that was light and went on smooth. Which is why I went for this one as the name serum just makes me think that this will glide onto my skin. Also with the colder months approaching I know my skin will be more on the drier side soon, especially when the heating starts to come on more regularly, so I'll probably want something that's going to give a little bit more hydration like a serum.

I'll let you know what I think about the two Ordinary products once I've given them a good testing. But if your on the look out for a great concealer and a good eye product then give the first two products a look at, they work really well for me and they could work just as well for you too. 

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me