Arrow Boost lip balm Review

I never thought I would love a lip balm so much that I would end up writing a whole review for one little product. I've never seen a lip balm like this before. This balm is by Arrow Boost, its a balm that enhances the colour of your lips. I love lip balms that have a colour to them, they make me want to use them more because there not only great for your lips but also make them look great too.


Why is this lip balm any different from any other lip balm that adds colour to your lips? Well this lip balm is formulated to adjust to your own PH. By doing this it enhances each persons natural lip colour and creates the perfect hue of colour for that person. I really like the idea of this product as it will never be the exact same shade on anyone, it becomes your own unique shade based on your PH. Its a very clever concept and I've been hooked on using this, especially now we are moving into the summer as the pink shade I've been getting is very summer feeling. You can also apply more layers of this to intensify the colour. The colour lasts a long time on your lips, so you don't even need to worry about reapplying often.

Not only does it add an amazing shade of colour to your lips but it also helps to keep your lips in tip top condition. This lip balm has nourishing ingredients such as mango seed butter that hydrate and protect your lips. Even though its very nourishing for your lips, its not heavy on them. Your not left with this overly thick layer on your lips after applying like with some lip balms. Its so light feeling that it feels like you haven't put anything on them. Even though its light feeling, it still keeps them nourished. I've been using this for a few days and my lips feel so soft and look kissable.

This lip balm is scented, its has a minty smell to it. But its not an overpowering scent, i really quite like the minty smell as its just fresh. You may also like to know that this product is vegan, paraben-free, cruelty-free and gluten free. If you would like to try this lip balm out for yourselves it costs £11.00 and can be purchased exclusively on birchbox.

Whats your favourtite lip balm to get your lips summer ready?

ReRe x

If you want to keep up to date with my blog posts then don't forget to follow me on twitter @makeupbyrere

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me