Kat Von D Tattoo liner review

If you read my holiday beauty haul you will know that I purchased the Kat Von D liner in the shade trooper from Sephora. I purchased it because I'd heard quite good reviews about it. Well i wasn't disappointed by this product at all! You all know i have a favourite eye liner, I've tried many liners and nothing has managed to come close or even beat that favourite. 


The Kat Von D liner has a fine point, which makes being able to do a cat eye quick and easy. I'm also able to get a thin, precise line with this liner and build up the thickness and drama of the line myself. The liner point is also very flexible, its not stiff like most pen liners. Its almost as flexible as a brush liner, this means I'm able to glide the liner across my eye with ease. I've also found once the liner is dry its smudge proof. With most other liners you can rub the corner of your eye by accident and you've ended up smudging your liner. Well not with this one. You can rub it all you like and it doesn't smudge. The only thing that happens if you over rub the liner is that it starts to fade ever so slightly. This liner is also waterproof, and believe me it really is. It stayed put after a very emotional few episodes that I was watching on Netflix, so it was put to the test on the waterproof mark. Usually when a product is waterproof it means that its difficult to remove, but its very quick and easy to remove with eye make-up remover. The colour pay off from the liner is great too. The shade trooper is black and its a very deep black. 

I would say that this actually beats my favourite eye liner, which is great that I've found a new favourite but also a shame because its quite difficult to get hold of the UK. If i want to buy this liner I will have to wait until I want to place an order with Sephora and have it shipped over to the UK. I would recommend to check the Kat Von D liner out if your in the states or going over to the states and haven't tried it out already. You wont be disappointed, i sure wasn't and i wish i had bought a backup.


If you know of any liners that are similar to this one in the UK, please let me know i would love to try them out.

What is your favourite eye liner?

ReRe

If you want to keep up to date with my blog post, then dont forget to follow me on twitter @makeupbyrere

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me