May Favourites



Another month has flown by, blah, blah, blah. I feel like I start these the same all the time, but there really is no other way as every month just seems to just disappear. June is upon us though and hopefully that will mean we will get a bit more sunshine. I love nothing more than the warmer months, I like feeling the warmth on my skin, having friends round for BBQ's and just generally enjoying being outdoors more. 

Anyway enough rambling lets get into my favourites this month. I have 7 products to share with you this month, I've been practically using them everyday. 


1
First up we have one of my recent purchases, its the Gwen Stefani blush palette by Urban Decay. I've used quite a few of the colours in this palette but there is two of them that I've really been loving this month. The first shade I've been loving is the blusher in the shade cherry. It's a very Barbie like pink in the palette, but when you apply it and blend it out it becomes a beautiful light spring pink. The other shade I've been loving is a bronzer in the shade Lo-Fi. This is a matte bronzer that just gives you that perfect subtle glow. 


2
Next is the Benefits liquid bronzer, Dew the hoola. I've loved applying this on the days were we have actually had some sunshine. It gives you a gorgeous natural sun-kissed glow and its perfect on its own or with foundation. I'm not going to go on about this product though as i recently did a full review on it, so if you want to know why I love it so much then click here

3
Another Benefit product I've been loving this month is their Bow-zings. I have the shade medium, at the moment there is 3 shades to this powder. But as of the 24th June this product will go from 3 shades (light medium and dark) to having 6 shades (light 1, light 2, medium 3 and so on) I've been using pencils to fill my brows in for a while now and forgot how much i love the brow powder, for that softer and fuller look. 

4
The too faced better than sex mascara, has been a favourite this month. But it may also end up being my all time favourite mascara. I love how you can build up so much volume with this so that you can wear it day to day or build it up for the evening. The shape of the wand is not only able to build volume but it also adds length and gives your lashes a nice curve. This hasn't flaked or left my lashes looking dry.

The Kat Von D tattoo liner in the shade trooper. Again I have a full blog post on this so I'm not going to go into great detail on this product, but you can check my review out here. This is long lasting, very black, applies really easily and you can get the most thin and precise lines with this liner. Its a product that I would keep on repurchasing.

6+7
The last two products I've enjoyed using together. The first is Royal Apothic tinties lip butter in the shade coral. The second is Next's lip balm in Strawberry. First off the tinties product is beautifully packaged, so it looks amazing on your dressing table. You only need to use a small amount of this as the colour pay off is great. It's long lasting on the lips too, so you don't need to worry too much about reapplying. Its got Shea butter and three oils to nourish your lips. I like to apply a light layer of this to my lips and then apply a lip balm over the top to add some glossiness to my lips. Any lip balm would do, but I've been enjoying this next one because it smells and tastes amazing. Its also really glossy looking but not sticky. This duo has been my go to lip look for work as it not overly done up. It just adds some life into my lips and keeps them hydrated all day long at work.  


I hope you've enjoyed seeing what my favourites are this month. Let me know what you have been loving this month, so I can check them out

ReRe

If you want to keep up to date with my blog posts then dont forget to follow me on twitter or bloglovin


CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. I love Gwen Stefani so it's nice to know she has something with Urban Decay for me to check out! I'm glad you're loving some of the colors it has to offer as well. (:

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all of the colour are really nice, but them two are my absolute fav right now. Gwen stefani was the reason I got into urban decay, I remeber I read an article when I was younger that her fav eyeshadow was urban decay.

      Delete
  2. Obsessed with urban decay and this palette looks gorgeous! I love anything benefit too, so I'm very intrigued by their liquid bronzer! Cute post! xxx

    Y x | www.thesweetsevenfive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, obsessed with anything urban decay and benefit!!

      Delete

Instagram

Follow Me