What I Wore October

This month seems to have been quite warm for October. It's still felt like jumper weather most days, but its been warm enough to not have to worry about wearing a coat. However that's set to change over the next few days, its supposed get very cold so get those coats out and ready!

Anyway I have four outfits to share with you this month and in every single outfit I'm wearing a jumper of some sort....

Outfit 1

This green skirt is quite a new edition, it was in a recent haul of mine. I love skirts but I do find myself wearing them more in the winter. I have a black polo neck jumper tucked into the skirt, then to complete my outfit I have on some tights and my fave boots. 

Jumper : Asos - Similar from Asos by Mango £25.99
Skirt : Asos £20
Tights : H&M £8.99
Boots : Ravel - Similar from Asos by Raid £39.99

Outfit 2

Autumn/Winter time for me usually means hibernating in shades of black and grey. But this year I wanted to inject some colour back into my wardrobe, so when I saw this jumper in Primark I had to have it. Its a gorgeous baby pink, its really cosy feeling ad it has beautiful ribbon detail down the sides. I wore my skinny black Joni Jeans with the jumper, but some grey or khaki jeans would look just as great. Of course I have my fave black boots on too.

Jumper : Primark £13 - Similar style from Asos by River Island £45
Jeans : Topshop £36
Boots : Ravel - Similar from Asos by Raid £39.99

Outfit 3

Burgundy is another of my fave colours to wear in the winter. This is a faux leather A-line skirt, that has silver zip detailing. I have the same black polo neck jumper tucked into the skirt and guess what, yep you got it the same boots which are my fave. To be honest you should just get used to seeing them, they were a staple of mine last winter and there going to be again this winter. I finally busted out this bag I bought a while back, I've just been waiting for the right time. I love the giant bee and the gorgeous winter shades.

Jumper : Asos - Similar from Asos by Mango £25.99
Skirt : Primark £8 - Similar from Asos by Monki £25
Tights : H&M £8.99
Boots : Ravel - Similar from Asos by Raid £39.99
Bag : Primark £6

Outfit 4

Another item of clothing you should get used to seeing this winter is this jumper. It featured in last months What I Wore and will most likely be in Novembers too. This jumper is super cosy, over sized and its also got that touch of colour to it which I'm loving right now. With the jumper I wore my fave black skinny jeans and my fave black boots. 

Jumper : River Island £45 - Only available in black and pink now and reduced to £25
Jeans : Topshop £36
Boots : Ravel - Similar from Asos by Raid £39.99
Bag : Ted Baker

Do you have pieces in your wardrobe that you pull back out year in year out?

ReRe

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin and Instagram to keep up with all things blog related.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me