Blogmas Day 17 - Day 7-12 Beauty Advent Review

I've been MIA for a few days now and that's due working a few crazy long shifts and ending up being knackered and not able to get my posts up. Then to top that off I've gotten run down and ill, so its been hard to fit everything in at the moment. I'm still ill now so I'm not promising that there will be a blog post everyday on the run up to Christmas, I'm not going to put that pressure on myself when I'm ill. But I will still post on the run up to Christmas, they just wont be as frequent. To know when a new post is going up, just follow me on Twitter, Instagram of Bloglovin, links are at the bottom of this post.

Anyway its time to see what I got in the next 6 days of my beauty advent calenders! I'm really enjoying opening these every morning. I've done really well not to see what's actually in these calenders before I've opened them myself, as there has been so many videos on Youtube and on Instgram of people opening them. I get people want to see what's inside and to see if its worth the purchase. But it does ruin the surprise for some people who accidentally stumble onto the video and pictures. But here's what I got in both my advent calenders from day 7 to 12.

Day 7

Look Fantastic - Eyeko Black Magic Mascara


This mascara is enriched with a botanical Shea butter blend to help care for your lashes, whilst intensely volumising and curling them. I don't think I've ever tried this mascara before and I'm really looking forward to trying it out. I like the idea that its looking after my lashes while and hopefully giving me the volume I'm looking for.

Glossybox - Patisserie Strawberry Cupcake Bath and Shower creme


This bath and shower creme smells delicious, it does smell like a strawberry cupcake. But I think this product looks very childish and I think its the least exciting product I've had so far from Glossybox. I certainly wont be using it yet, as I think its more of a summer time scent. But I'm sure I'll enjoy using it in the summer.

Day 8

Look Fantastic - Molton Brown Bath & Shower Gel


This bath and shower gel smells really nice and the scent seems very fitting for this time of the year. I would never go out and buy Molton Brown bath products, not that there not nice. I just think they are quite pricey for what they are, I'd much rather have Soap & Glory or The Body Shop.

Glossybox - Real Techniques Expert Face Brush


Real techniques is one of my favourite make-up brush brands. So I was very excited to open door 8 and find this in there. Especially because I already own this brush, its one of my faves! So I'm glad for the spare.

Day 9

Look Fantastic - Regenerate Advanced Toothpaste


I'm not going to lie I was less than impressed to get a sample toothpaste in day 9! I know it will come in handy for weekends away, but its a bit pathetic for a beauty advent calender.

Glossybox - Charles Worthington Body Booster Mouse


This volume boosting mouse has collagen which gives vital body, bounce and control to lifeless hair. The formulation also contains style memory technology to keep hair at full volume all day long. I feel like I may enjoy using this in the summer, when I let my hair naturally dry in its waves. I think putting some of this in my hair and scrunching it will help the waves along but also keep the volume there and the frizziness at bay.

Day 10

Look Fantastic - Omorovicza Moor Cream Cleanser
 


This is a gentle detoxifying cleanser that works to eliminate impurities without over-drying or leaving your skin with an uncomfortable tightness. I've only tried the Queen of Hungary mist by this brand and I really liked that, so I'm looking forward to trying this cleanser. Especially because I've heard good things about this brand too.

Glossybox - BareMinerals Skinlongevity


This serum is designed to help revive and maintain your skin, whilst also helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I've never tried any of BareMinerals make-up, never mind their skincare line so this is another product I'm looking forward to trying.

Day 11

Look Fantastic - Rituals The Ritual Of Sakura


This is a very nice scented body cream, which I've tried before. I got it out of a Brirchbox, so I already know I like this body cream and I'm happy to have another one.

Glossybox - Bellapierre Kiss Proof Lip Finish


A hydrating clear lip gloss that accentuates the lipstick shade and makes the colour non transferable. I'm up for trying any product that will help keep my lipstick in place for longer.

Day 12

Look Fantastic - Grow Gorgeous Thickening Hair & Scalp Mask


This mask will help create fuller thicker looking hair. Its a deeply nourishing treatment for thin, fine and flat hair. I know that I wont be trying this product as my hair is already way too thick for my liking. I know some people wish for thicker hair and I'm happy with what hair I have I just definitely don't need to make it any thicker. But I will pass this on to someone who would love to try a product like this.

Glossybox - MUA Eyeshadow Palette Cosmic Vixen


This palette contains 15 eye shadows in purple, red and golden tones. They are a mixture of matte and shimmery shades. These eye shadows look beautiful, I cant wait to swatch them and see if they are pigmented or not. The colours look perfect for this time of the year and I think will create some very festive looks

Look Fantastic :  0/6 full sized products
Glossybox : 3/6 full sized products

There has been quite a few products in this section that I haven't tried before and I'm so excited to try. Which is great, because this is why I bought the beauty advent calender. I wanted to open them and be excited to receive a product a day that I could try out.



ReRe

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin

Keep up with Blogmas here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me