Blogmas Day 5 - Festive Jumpers

Looking for a Christmas jumper to wear on the run up to Christmas or are you looking for one to wear on Christmas day? Well keep on reading! I've looked on lots of websites to try and find the best Christmas Jumpers of 2018.

First up is Asos....


This jumper isn't too in your face but you can quite clearly see its a Christmas jumper. I think this would be great to wear doing all your Christmas deliveries or just to keep you cosy and warm throughout December.


 

This one would be great on the run up to Christmas and could also look really nice on Christmas day too. Its off the shoulder detail is what makes this a bit more of a dressy jumper.



I love this Christmas jumper, its so cheeky with the placement of the holly. I really like that this is a charity jumper too.



I think this is one of my favourite's, probably because its red and looks so classic.


Next is BooHoo...


 

A classic Christmas movie quote make the perfect Christmas jumper! 



A fluffy warm jumper with sequins and an added pom pom for the reindeer's nose. 



This ones a bit of a cheeky jumper, but I think its hilarious!



This Christmas jumper is a bit more tasteful and dressy, it would be perfect for Christmas day or Christmas meals out.



A proper classic looking Christmas jumper and one that's not overly cheesy. I think this is another one that's perfect for Christmas day, you can dress it up with faux leather pants or a midi skirt, or you can dress it down with jeans or a denim skirt.

on to River Island....


 

This jumper is a bit more of a understated Christmas jumper. Its festive with its sequins, bit not too in your face, this one would be perfect on Christmas day with some faux leather pants or skirt. This jumper is lightweight and has a turtle neck, so it will keep you cosy and warm but not too hot.

Next is New Look....



Another cheeky placement for the Christmas puddings!



Even though this jumper looks like a giant present, I don't think its one that looks cheesy or too over the top to be honest and I think that's because its black.



From a not over the top jumper to all out festive cheese! Even though its festive cheese I still think its a great jumper to spread some festive cheer.

Lastly is Miss Selfridge.....

These aren't jumper but t-shirts, however I thought they more than deserved a place here as 25% of the sale goes to the Coppafeel charity. There are four different t-shirts, there all white with a cheeky Christmas placement which is very fitting for the charity!







 

Which jumper do you like from the line up I've chosen?

I think my favourite's are the Asos Design Christmas tree jumper, the BooHoo Reindeer Fairisle jumper and I freaking love the Miss Selfrdige charity t-shirts.

ReRe

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin

Keep up with Blogmas here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me