What I got for Christmas

I hope everybody had a brilliant Christmas, you ate plenty of food and had a great time with your family and friends.

 

I enjoy seeing what other people got for Christmas, so I thought I would share with you what I got this Christmas. I'm not bragging, I'm just sharing it with you for the people that like to see these.

 

I was a very lucky girl and was bought both GHD arctic gold straighteners and the classic curve wand. Ive already used the wand on christmas day and love how the curls look. I also got the urban decay Gwen Stefani limited edition palette. OMG I was so excited when I opened this, I love urban decay and I love Gwen Stefani. So when I saw they were collaborating together it was something that I really wanted. The palette didn’t disappoint ether, the colours are so pretty, mainly matts and shimmers and it just looks so pretty. I also received the Nars issist blusher/bronzer palette, the soap and glory well ill be glammed makeup set, sarah chapman skineses starter kit and a make your own lip balm kit.

 

I love receiving smellies as I don’t generally go out and buy them myself so christmas and birthday is usually the time that I get smellies. This year I got 3 of the I love bath and shower miniatures that are in different scents, a couple of body shop moringa products, a NSPA lip gloss, next velvet perfume, ted baker mini perfume, next lip balm, soap and glory sugar crush set, Prada candy perfume, hand ad nail care and some bath bombs. Cant wait to get into the soap and glory sugar crush set as ive not tried that scent yet and a new favourite perfume is this Prada candy perfume, id never smell this before and it smells amazing.

 

I got a few bits of clothes and accessories as well. I received this leopard bowler BIBA handbag, a necklace from next, these fab gold shoes from new look which are to go with this amazing burgundy dress from miss Selfridge. 


I also received this jumper shirt from miss Selfridge which looks super cosy and this cute polo top from Asos that has lace cut outs and I also got some new pjs and slippers.

 


Then lastly I got some really cute little bits like chocolates, cake mix, socks, coffee syrups, yankee candles and a personalised to do list for the most organised person in the world.

 

I cant believe how spoilt I have been by my husband, family and friends. I really enjoyed watching all my family open there presents too, its always nice to know that you made them smile by a gift you gave them.

 

I hope you all had a lovely christmas

 

ReRe

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me