Blogmas day 24 - My Christmas Eve

It's the last day of Blogmas, it Christmas tomorrow!!! I'm super excited, even though I'm 25, I still get excited like a kid does.

 

Here what my Christmas Eve entails:

 

This year I started my day out at work first, then when I came home I did my exercise for today and tomorrow so I didn't have to do any exercise on Christmas Day.

 

After that I went on to make Christmas Day dessert, which this year is a chocolate orange cheesecake. I can't wait to dig into that tomorrow.

 

I also made some sausage rolls like I do every Christmas Eve. This year I  shaped it into a circle and cut starts out and stuck it on to make it look like a wreath.

 

When all my baking is done I get on with the cleaning, it's a full scale back breaking deep clean and not forgetting to change the bedding so it's all fresh.

 

Another thing I like to do is to clean my makeup brushes too, I like everything to be clean.

 

After I've finished cleaning the house from top to bottom, I treat myself by getting some chill out time in the bath. I used the lush present bath bomb in my bath, applied a hair mask and a face mask. While I was chilling in the bath I also watched some YouTube videos. When I'd finished in the bath I jumped in the shower quickly and washed my hair so I didn't end up with bath bomb in my hair.

 

Then it's time for new fresh pj's, ever since I've been little I've always had new pj's in xmas eve. Once I'm all cosy in my pjs it's time for me to get my nails looking all festive.


This is what I've gone for this year. Ive used Rimmel's 60 seconds nail polish in rapid ruby and I've jazzed it up with some stick on snowflakes.

 

By this time my husband is home from work and it's time for us to fill our faces with food, watch Christmas movies and enjoy a hot chocolate.

 

I hope you all have a merry Christmas

 

ReRe 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me