Blogmas day 23 - beauty haul

Over December I've been buying a few new bits, makeup, skincare and hair care.

 

The first order I placed was with look fantastic, this was back when they has cyber Monday and had some good deals on. I purchased these 500ml bottles of shampoo and conditioner by Paul Mitchell. The shampoo is the shampoo one and the conditioner is the detangler. These are what I've been using for the last few months, they were recommended to me by my hairdresser. I was running out as my last bottles were only 300ml. The next item I picked up was the first aid beauty eye duty triple remedy. This is a 20ml version, the normal size is only 10ml and the 20ml one was on offer which made it cheaper than the normal size. I've never tried this before but was in need of an eye cream and I've heard good stuff about this and I do love first aid beauty. I can't remember how much all of these were individually but collectively they only cost around £34 which is a great bargain.

 

Next I picked up these two liquid lipstick, by Maybelline. I was given these for free at work as we were having a range change and these were unopened testers that we could not sell. I had been wanting to try these so jumped at the chance of getting my hands on them. I got a red one in the shade Signature scarlet and a pink one in the shade blush essence.

 

Lastly I placed an order with birchbox as I had £50 worth of points to spend in the shop. I was in need of a new brow product and had been wanting to try the benefit gimme brow, so I picked that up in the shade medium/deep. I also needed a new toner, this bliss one had some good reviews so I thought I would give it a try. This is a daily detoxifying facial toner, that hydrates the skin and tightens pores. The last item I needed was a dry shampoo there was a couple to pick from but the Philip Kingsley one more day had the best reviews, I also liked that it claimed to be soothing on the scalp. These three items came to £53 so all I had to put towards it was £3, which is amazing. There was also a code to enter if you spent over £40 in the shop to gets free full sized  bioderma, so I also got one of those. So for £3 I managed to get myself four products. I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty smug about that.

 

I hope you enjoyed my haul, I will review these when I have tested them out fully.

 

See you tomorrow for the end of Blogmas

 

ReRe

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Some truly prize posts on this web site, saved to
    my bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep working ,splendid job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some genuinely nice stuff on this website, I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Me