Blogmas day 22 - empties

It's time for another empties/mini review post.

 

I have 8 products to share with you today, first I will start with the skincare.

 

Johnsons face care makeup be gone clear skin wipes. A very long name for some face wipes. These are for combination skin, they have vital minerals, removes waterproof mascara, removes oils and impurities for clearer skin. When used on my face they felt oily, but when id finished using they did not leave and oily feel behind. There great at removing makeup and melt mascara away and I believe that's because of the oiliness to the wipe. I would definitely buy these wiped again.

 

Vaseline intensive care spray moisturiser. This is a moisturiser that you spray into your skin and rub in. I found this to be very gimmicky. This is supposed to be a quick way to moisturiser for people in a rush. This is a light moisturiser, that took quite a while to sink into the skin. I won't be buying this product again, it's gimmicky, this doesn't really save you any time but it does sink into your skin quickly.

 

Rituals fortune scrub , this is a body scrub that smells of sweet orange and cedar. I love the smell of this, its such a warm smelling shower product that's perfect for the winter. This was a sample that I received in my birchbox, I would definitely purchase the full sized version of this as I loved it.

 

On to the makeup empties and the first one is benefits lipliner in the shade nudist colony. This was my lipliner for my wedding day, so I was quite sad when I used it all up. This was is one of those perfect nudes, the liner was really creamy and looked great with a gloss over it. I would purchase this again, unsure if they do this shade anymore though as it was from three years ago.

 

Rimmel's bb cream matte 9in1 skin perfecting foundation. This was a repurchase after liking a sample I had received. I still love it and would buy more of this product. It's oil free, minimises pores, controls shine and gives great coverage.

 

Model co more brows. This was not the right shade for me as this was in light medium and I could really do with medium dark. I love the brush on this, it's tiny and precise. I would repurchase this in my shade as it's good at keeping brows in place, fills them in and they don't feel overly crispy.

 

My last makeup item it the benefit professional, this is only a sample I had. I took this with me when I went away as it made more sense than taking the full sized product. This by far is my favourite foundation primer, I always come back to this as it's the best at keeping your makeup on all day. I would always re-buy this I think it's worth the moe you pay and it lasts along time.

 

My last empty is a perfume, juicy couture viva la juicy. I got this perfume last Christmas, so it lasted me quite along time. I've never tried any of the juicy couture perfumes before, this has a fruity scent but is also warm smelling at the same time. This has become one of my favourite perfumes and one that I will most likely replace at some point.

 

ReRe

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me