Fashion Wish List

I've been lusting over a few items lately, I thought I would share my wish list with you and then hopefully you can help me decide what to buy.

I'm so into bomber jackets at the moment, I purchased a pink one from new look a while ago and I've not really taken it off since. There so stylish but causal at the same time. It will be no surprise, due to how much I love my New look bomber jacket, that their is two bomber jackets in my wish list.

The first bomber jacket is from River Island, its a navy and white print. It costs £45, so it's more expensive than the first one I bought, but I think it looks more stylish. I love the print on it and navy and white will go with so much. 

The second bomber jacket is from Asos, this ones £30. Its a sheer mesh bomber with black lace detailing. So much different from the other one, this is a bomber that you could also wear in an evening. It's slightly sexy looking due to the lace panels.

I have two dresses in my wish list, they are both strappy and girly looking. But they are so different from each other. The first one if from new look, its a boutique brand called Parisian. It's a white embroidered dress with lace up sides and cut outs around the middle. The embroidery is in blue and it also has cute blue tassles. This is £22.99, which I think is very reasonable for a dress.

The second dress is a bright orange. Orange is one of my favourite colours for summer. This has a bordot neckline, a belted waist and lace detailing at the top and bottom of the dress. I think this will be flattering on my shape and it doesn't look too short. This costs £45, quite expensive but so freaking cute.

My last two wish list items are shoes and they are both espadrilles. The first pair is from River Island, at £18. These are black lace, flat espadrille shoes. These are a more dressed up casual shoe. They look like they will be really comfy, but still add that touch of glamour to an outfit.

The second pair of shoes and the last wish list item is lace up espadrilles from Asos, these cost £18 too. These again look really comfortable, but they are more girly looking than the others. These would match my pink bomber jacket perfectly. I love the laces on these, it gives them a more dressed up look. 

I'm trying to decide what to buy off my wishlist, as I love them all but I cant justify buying them all.

Leave me some comments letting me know which ones you think I should buy.

ReRe

Don't forget to follow me on twitter @makeupbyrere and on bloglovin.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me