August Favourites

This month seems to have gone really slow, for a change. Maybe that's got to do with the fact I cant wait for the end of September. When I finally get to lie on a sun lounger in the sunshine and just relax for a full week. 

I don't have many favourite's this month, there's only four of them and there all beauty items. 

First up is an old favourite of mine. This hasn't got much left in it, but as its my summer colour I don't really get chance to use it too much. This foundation provides medium to high coverage, but still lets your skin breath and doesn't feel heavy on your skin. This promises to give you up to 16hours of a perfectly glowing complexion and toned skin. I've never tried to wear it for 16hours, but it does last me a full day at work and running around at home. This foundation has a fruit therapy formula to help enhance your skin. It has apricot for radiance, melon for hydration, apple for anti-oxidant and ginger for energy. This always makes my skin glow and look radiant no matter how crappy my skin looks underneath.  

This is a matte bronzing powder, so it doesn't leave you looking sparkly. It just gives you a healthy glow.  This is the perfect bronzer for giving you that natural looking tan all year round. It's not an award winning bronzer for nothing.

This is a beautiful rose gold blusher, it has a beautiful shimmer to it and it just looks great summer or winter. I've had this in my collection for a while and every now and then, I pick it back up and wonder why the hell I stopped using it in the first place. It's one of my all time fave blushers and I think its been in a few of my monthly fave's now.

Well what can I say about this eye shadow palette that I've not really said before. If you cant tell this is a massive favourite of mine. Its been in many monthly favourite's since I received this for Christmas. I love urban decay and I love Gwen Stefani, so this palette was a match made in heaven for me. There are so many beautiful pigmented colours in this palette, that you can use all year round. I've not found one colour in this palette yet that I don't like and that's a first for me as there's usually a couple if not a few colours that you don't like or don't work for you.

Hope you've all had a great month, let me know what your favourite product was this month.

ReRe

Follow me on twitter @makeupbyrere or on bloglovin to keep up to date with new blog posts.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me