Cosy Bonfire Outfit

Halloween is upon us, its the weekend were every one gets dressed up goes out and has fun. Which means most bloggers will be showing you their Halloween make-up and outfit ideas. Well my Halloween weekend isn't going to be spent going out, as lot of my friends are actually working this weekend. The joys of retail! I could have shown you my outfit, but it would have been very quick and boring as I'll be spending it in my pj's. Once the hubby has got back from his long shift at work, we will be getting cosy with the duvet, watching scary films in our pj's and eating chocolate. Which to me sounds a pretty decent way to spend a cold evening. Instead I thought I would show you the outfit I'll be wearing bonfire night. I still look forward to this night every year. Wrapping up warm, eating hot-dogs and watching fireworks with friends never gets old.

Starting at the base, I wore my brown faux suede Ugg style boots from river island. I have no idea how long I've had these, but there comfy and I'm not bothered about getting them muddy. Every year River Island have similar versions of these boots, this years have a lace up backs and are £35.


On my legs I have my favourite Topshop black Joni jeans. These are a classic top shop jeans, they are a staple that would be perfect for anyone's wardrobe. You can get these jeans in lots of colours and different effects. Prices for the Joni jeans start at £36.

My jumper is from New look, you may remember me talking about this in my recent winter essentials post. With its high neck and soft texture, this jumper is very cosy. The price of this jumper is amazing at £9.99 and the colour is perfect for autumn.

To keep myself extra cosy and warm a scarf was needed. I picked this one up in January from New Look. Its a really thick, oversized cosy scarf. Its got two different patterns so you can wear it either way or show off both the patterns.

Wearing a hat is definitely key on cold nights. The one I decided to wear is this beanie hat, I've had this for ages. This hat kind of reminds me of the one Reese Witherspoon was wearing in legally blonde. The cute little flower just adds some girliness to this hat. You can find a similar one on New Look, but instead of a flower its a bow.

Lastly is my new favourite coat. This coat is from Miss Selfridge its £95, which is expensive but i think its worth the money. This coat is going to last me, not just this year but for quite a few years to come. Parka's are a coat that always seem to be on trend, so splurging a little extra on one that's going to last me more than a couple of years is perfect. 

What are your plans for bonfire night?

Hope you all have a scary weekend, don't forget the clocks go back this weekend. Whichever way you look at it, its either an extra hour in bed on Sunday morning or an extra hour of fun on Saturday night. 

ReRe

Follow me on twitter @makeupbyrere and on bloglovin, to keep up to date with new blog posts. I post every Monday and Friday, so be sure to check back then.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me