Pastel Shades

Throughout the winter I really neglect my nails. The only time I seem to paint them is for Christmas day. But once spring rolls around, I want all those pretty pastel shades on my nails. I've picked five shades of polish that I'm really loving this spring!



First up is this beautiful pastel blue green shade. I didn't know this brand existed until I received one in my Birchbox. There's so many shades to choose from, nudes, pastels and even bright vibrant shades. The brush is curved and wide, so it applies polish to nails really quickly and precisely. These are priced at £11 a bottle, which is on the more pricey side. But I think this brand is completely worth it as its toxic free. The formula contains non of the five harmful carcinogens and up to 85% is plant-sourced natural ingredients, ensuring nails stay healthy. Soigne is one of the more safer brands to use on the market as they have managed to get rid of the five toxic ingredients, most company's try and get rid of the terrible trio. One more very important fact about this brand is that there is no animal testing!


This brand is extremely well known for its great nail varnish. Barry M is very purse friendly with prices starting from as little as £2.99. Again there is lots of shades to choose from, but there is also lots of different effects too. The shade I have is called pit stop, which is a light grey and is from the quick dry collection. Barry M's nail polish also has the wide brush with the curved sides, which ensure quick and precise application. This does live up to the promise of quick dry, so this one is perfect for when you haven't got long to paint your nails.


Nails Inc are by far, one of my favourite nail polish brands. Yes they are in the pricey range, but the colours apply beautifully and they are long lasting. I can usually stretch a Nails Inc mani out for two weeks, unlike the usual one week I get from the rest of the brands I use. Nails Inc are a brand that have many colours to choose from, lots of different effects and they also have nail treatments available to buy. This nail polish is from the new white collection. The shade is an almost white baby pink. Its very pretty and prefect for spring. Like I said this brand is pricey most shades do start at around £14, but I think its worth it as it does seem to last longer on the nails. Nails Inc are a brand that are always developing and looking to try and bring out new products. For instance this nail varnish has Porcelain flower extract, which over time will help improve nail strength and health. The brush is designed like the other two brands, with the wide curved brush to ensure easy application.


I've been wearing this shade quite a bit over the past couple of weeks. Its a nude brownish purple shade. This brand has lots of shades, effects and treatments to choose from and prices start from £9. This also has the wide easy application brush. But one other thing this nail polish brand has that's different to the rest, is the bottle design. The bottle has a curved design so that it fits into your hand perfectly while you paint your nails. Making painting your nails that little bit easier. I've worn this quite a few times in the last month and I've found that I can get just over a weeks wear out of it.


Lastly is this gorgeous pastel yellow shade from seventeen. This is a very old bottle, I've had this in my collection since they used numbers (17) instead of the word as there name. But there is a similar colour in the gel effect called lemon drop, if your looking for a shade like this. This like Barry M is a very purse friendly brand, with prices starting from £1.99. The shade I have is from the lasting fix collection that should last up to five days, I just about manage to get seven days out of this. However, they have developed there brand much more since the last time I purchased a nail polish. For instance the gel collection is supposed to last up to 8 days. They have also changed the brushes to the more easy applicator wide brush. This old polish I have has the very thin, not so quick to apply brush. I enjoy using the shades I have in my collection now, but I'm sure I would love the brand even more after the updates they have done to the brand.

Let me know below, what your favourite nail polish is that your using right now. Hopefully I will find some new shades I'll like from your recommendation's.

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin, to keep up to date with new blog posts. I post every Monday and Friday, so be sure to check back then.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Instagram

Follow Me