Catching up with family

A couple of weeks ago me, Paul and our family enjoyed a lovely meal out at one of our favourite restaurants, Petit delight. It can be so hard to find that quality time to catch up with family, everyone is so busy. Going out for this meal was just what we needed! We finally got to catch up with both sides of our families. We enjoyed fine food, great drinks and of course every ones company.  

The food is always delicious at Petit delight. Its usually our go to lunch spot, we don't often get go there for evening meals. 

Here's the food I enjoyed...

...for starters, I had Scallops and pork belly...

...followed by, roast duck breast.



The outfit I chose to wear was perfect for spring with the tops floral details, but also perfect for eating lots of food. My top is loose fitting and my jeans are high waisted but stretchy. Ensuring that there's no need to pop the button on my jeans, if I indulge too much. The jeans and top combo can look quite casual on there own, but I added some open toe heels to make the outfit more dressy. I chose a small nude bag to match my nude shoes and that completed my look.

Top : River Island, Sale £12
Jeans : New Look, £24.99
Shoes : BooHoo, similar by London Rebel £35.00
Bag : New Look , similar £15.99

I love cute easy to wear tops like this one from River Island.
If you've seen any tops like this that I might like, then leave me a link below.

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin, to keep up to date with new blog posts. I post every Monday and Friday, so be sure to check back then.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me