Spring/Holiday Clothing Haul

I've been very spendy lately, but in my defence I did have birthday money to spend and money off websites that came through on emails. I needed to update my spring/summer wardrobe and I also wanted a few new pieces for my upcoming holiday. I've bought things from River Island, Asos and Primark. So lets get into this large clothing haul.


We will start with River Island. I placed an online order and I also purchased something in store too. The first item that I purchased online was this blush pink lace floral, cold shoulder top. I'd had my eye on this for a while. I'd tried it on in store, in a size 8 and it was way too big around my shoulders and chest. They didn't have a size 6 in store, so I was awaiting my £5 birthday voucher to buy this. I was actually going to put this into my lusting over spring post. But I couldn't find it anywhere and I thought I'd missed out on it. Luckily the next day I was browsing their sale section and came across it on there. It had gone down in price from £35 to £12. I quickly purchased this and wore it to a family meal. You can see how I styled it here with jeans, but I also think this will look cute in the summer with shorts.


The next item I picked up from River Island was this beautiful pink bucket bag, it has a blue peacock print on the front. I picked this up in store as I received a voucher on my birthday for my local shopping centre. This bag cost £26 and the voucher I had was for £20, so I only had to put £6 towards it! This bag has a short handle and a long handle, I always go for bags with both types of handles if possible. I like having the choice. I like that you can have both handles on the bag or take one of them off too. The bag also has rose gold detailing, which makes this bag even prettier. 


Onto Primark next, I only picked up a couple of things from here but there both so pretty. Firstly is this pink jumper, its so soft inside and has black writing across the left side that read 'weekend vibes'. I always feel the cold, so I wear easy to throw on jumpers around the house quite a bit. This is perfect for slobbing out in at the weekends. I also thought this would be a great thing to have in my hand luggage, planes are always cold and we have night flights so I want to feel cosy in the hope I can catch forty winks.

Our Primark is undergoing renovations at the moment, so its got a pretty poor selection. I cant wait until the new two story store is finally complete. I was just about to go to the checkouts when this bag caught my eye. Its a nude shoulder bag with floral embroidery. I'd seen one similar on Miss Selfridge's Instagram, but it was sold out every where. This one is a fraction of the price at only £7. As much as I love this bag, this is the one I shall be bringing on holiday with me. Just because it didn't cost that much, so I wont be too bothered if it gets ruined. Its big enough to fit every day essentials in, but also small enough for evenings. 

Were on to the main section of my haul now, the Asos section. For this order I had 15% for my birthday and I'd also saved vouchers up that I got from well, spending too much money on Asos.Yes, I do have a bit of an Asos addiction but I love fashion and they have a great selection.


Firstly I got some really basic t-shirts that cost £12. These are scoop neck t-shirts that came as a two pack, one in white and one in grey. These are so soft and will be quick and easy to thrown on with some jeans or shorts. 

Next I bought this khaki deconstructed jumper, that cost £35. I thought this would be great for the transition into spring, we don't often get great summer weather this early on. Its thick enough to keep me warm on those chiller spring days, but also light enough with the deconstructed back to keep me cool when it gets a bit warmer. I've already worn this quite a bit, here's how I styled it. 


Sticking with the khaki colour theme, which I seem to be a little obsessed with at the moment. I picked up this sun dress, it's got a dipped hem and buttons all the way down the front which cost £22. I think this will be a really nice, easy to throw on day dress. That can be dressed down with some converse or dressed up with some sandals. The material on this is a little clingy, but not so much that it would make me feel too self conscious. 


Red is also one of my favourite colours, hence this next purchase. Its a red floral ruffle tea dress, which cost £22 and is by the brand Boohoo. Its got ruffles along the shoulder area and on the bottom of the dress, cut out keyhole front, an open back with tie detail and has a zip back fastening. I felt so pretty and girly when I tried this on, I couldn't stop watching the ruffles sway. I can dress this down with converse again or up with sandals. 


Lastly I picked up a beach dress by Pia Rossini, it cost £22. which is more than I would usually spend on a cover up. But I just loved the bright print on this and knew it would go with a lot of my bikinis.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what bits I've picked up for the next few months and my trip away. Let me know which items you liked the best and I'd love to hear of any outfit ideas you might have for me.

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin, to keep up to date with blog posts. I post every Monday and Friday, so be sure to check back then.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me