May Favourites

May really has been a great month. Me and Paul started the month off in Bali, were we saw some amazing sights and unwound by the pool. The middle of the month wasn't so great when we had to come home and go back to work. I mean, who likes having to go back to work? The weather we've been having over the past week, has perked me right back up though. In the UK we don't usually get a lot of sunshine, never mind heat to go with it. But this past week has been glorious sunshine and its definitely been shorts weather. Right now I'm sat outside enjoying the warm sunshine, while writing this blog post. I'm hoping the end of May isn't the end of this glorious weather. I hope it at least holds out for this weekend, especially with it being bank holiday weekend. Anyway the end of May means it's time to tell you what products I've been loving throughout this month....


...I've got the usual five products to share with you, but surprisingly I have more skin care than make-up this time. Two are make-up and the other three are all skincare favourites. I've changed my skincare routine up quite a bit lately. That was all due to us being on holiday, I took any mini skincare products I had with me to save space in my already crammed full luggage. By doing this I came across some products that I really enjoyed and made my skin feel and look amazing. Before I get into the new skincare products that I'm loving, lets talk about the make-up items this month.



I mentioned this palette quite recently in a mini Tarte haul, that went up the other day. I don't want to repeat myself too much, so I wont go into great detail about this product as I've already done that in the previous post. What I will say is that ever since I bought this palette, I've used it constantly. The shades are beautiful, they blend well and are very pigmented. If you want to look at the palette more closely and see swatches of the eye shadows, then click here to learn more about the palette.



This is a golden cream highlighter. This is a favourite all year round, but I just love it even more in the summer. There something quite lovely about having a golden tan and then having a golden highlight. I'm not one for cream blushers and bronzers, but I do like cream highlighters. This goes on really nice and blends really easily and nicely too.

Now lets get onto the skincare I've been loving this month...



Throughout the night our skin is hard at work, its repairing its self. Our skin goes through regeneration cycles and these cycles really peak at night There's no wonder we can wake up looking tired, with a dull complexion. How many hours of sleep and the quality of sleep we get influence how our skin looks the next day. This is a night cream that's capable of recreating the restorative effects of a deep eight hours sleep. This cream has been clinically proven that no matter how many hours of sleep we may get, this cream will ensure that our skins nightly functions will remain at its peak. I used this on holiday, when my skin should have looked its worst after a 13hour flight. I found that every night I used this cream, the next morning my skin looked great. It looked radiant, healthy and I just looked more awake, even though I didn't feel it. Since coming home I've continued to use the cream and I've still being loving it.



Another ingenious cream that supports the skin's tissue and helps to keep the skin hydrated, at the optimal level. It does this by adjusting moisture absorption to the skin, relating to the season and climate. It also has vitamins A, C and E to ensure the skin is kept nourished. This was another cream that I really enjoyed using. Its quite a rich cream, so I felt like I didn't need to apply as much moisturiser as I usually would. My skin has never felt so soft since using both of these creams. I've also had no dry patch's on my face at all, which is crazy when you think of the long haul flights I went on. Usually I suffer with some dry skin after a flight, but not this time.



An eye cream that's not only for anti-ageing, but also hydrates, smooths, firms and brightens the under eye. This is a golden cream, which is what helps to brighten under the eye. I'm 27 now and I'm starting to see some fine lines under my eyes. To ensure they don't get any worse, a good anti-ageing eye cream is needed and I think that this is quite a good one. I like the the effects of it so far, it feels nice under the eyes and it sinks into the skin really quickly. Hopefully with continued use I will see some of the firming results.

What one new product have you tried and loved this month?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin, to keep up to date with new blog posts. I post ever Monday and Friday, so be sure to check back then.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me