Sun's out Legs out

Its come to that time of the year again, when I can really appreciate my home town. The suns out and the best place to be is down the sea front! There's nothing I love more than going for a walk down the sea front on a warm sunny day. Last week the weather was warm and sunny, although you'd never know that today with the rain and dull sky! Last Thursday I managed to finish work early and Paul was luckily day off. We decided, not to waste the day inside and get ourselves down to the beach. We had a lovely stroll down the seafront and treated ourselves to fish and chips. You cant go down the seafront without a cheeky stop at a chippy, we decided to check out the new fish and chip restaurant that's opened up on the pier called PaPa's. It was delicious, so delicious in fact that we've been twice in the last few days. We finished our trip down the seafront with a Mr Whippy, because warm weather always equals getting an ice cream, right? 

Another thing I love about warm sunny days, its actually being able to wear some of the pretty dresses I own. For our stroll down the sea front, I decided to wear a new dress I purchased from Asos, you may remember the clothing haul it featured in not so long ago. Its a khaki green sun dress, which has a dipped hem and buttons all the way down the front of it. When I bought this I was worried that the material would be a bit clingy but its not, it actually fits really well and feels nice to wear on a hot day. I decided to put a basic white t-shirt from Primark under this spaghetti strap dress, it can be a bit cooler down the beach from the sea breeze. I didn't want to get chilly so thought it would be a good idea and if I got too hot, it's always a layer I could whip off quickly in the restroom. I decided to go comfy on the feet and wear my white converse. I thought these were perfect to keep my feet comfy for our long beach walk and dressed down my outfit, to make it look more casual for the day. To complete my outfit I added a coin necklace that I picked up from River Island in the sale.



Dress : Asos - £22
Top : Primark - Similar
Shoes : Converse - £42
Necklace : River Island - Similar 
What's one of your favourites things to do on a warm sunny day?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin and keep up to date with new blog posts. I post every Monday and Friday, so be sure to check back then.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me