Travel Bucket List

If your a frequent reader of my blog, you will know just how much I love to travel. Me and the hubby Paul, like to try and get to one new place a year. To try and tick a destination off our bucket list. I've wrote about the places I've been to and ticked off, but I haven't actually told you about the places I would love to visit. That's why today I thought I would share with you my travel bucket list.

Maldives

This is top of my list at the moment! I've wanted to go to a destination like this for a while now, they look like one of the most relaxing places to go. A total chill out a de-stress location. I'm hoping to go to the Maldives for mine and Paul's big birthday. We both have big birthdays in the next 3 years and it would be amazing to celebrate with this destination. It also gives us plenty of time to save away for such a luxury destination.

Canada

I've been told by many people that I need to visit Canada, that its a stunning place and it was one of their best holidays. I wanted to go to Canada anyway, mainly to see Niagara falls, but I want to go even more now after hearing such great things from other people. I would love to do a bit of a multi-trip and see a few different places in Canada.

Tokyo

I've always been a bit obsessed with Japanese culture, this mainly started in my teenage years. I have no idea what or why my obsession started, but i just find it a very interesting culture. When I was a teenager I got my mum to redecorate my room and paint Japanese symbols on the walls, that's just how obsessed I was. I also love technology and Tokyo is light years ahead on the tech front. So it would be amazing to see all the cool new gadgets and to really get to learn about their culture more.

Mexico

This is another destination that I've been told to visit and again its defiantly one that I would like to go to. I think this would be another great relaxing destination, but also a great destination to get out with a guide and see the true local way. I'm a bit of a foodie lover and I must say I do love Mexican food. So to be able to eat true Mexican food would be amazing!

Cuba 

Another destination that looks beautiful to visit. The old style streets in Havana look amazing! The food of course looks delicious. This place just looks so lively and fun with the music and dancing. That is one thing I would love to do while in Cuba, learn a bit of Latin dancing. 

Italy

Of course I want to visit beautiful Italy. I would love to do a bit of a multi-trip here as well, I would love to see what Rome and Venice have to offer. After visiting here I know I would have to go on a strict diet, as I wouldn't be able to resist all the tasty pasta, pizza and Gelato that would be on offer. 

Edinburgh - Scotland

Considering its so close to England I've never been! Again I've been told just what a beautiful place Scotland is to visit, so I'd like to experience Scotland for myself. I think it would make a great mid-week break that wouldn't break the bank too much.

South African Safari

Lastly is a Safari! I love animals and I would absolutely love to see them in their natural habitat. Its not the most glamorous of holidays or as relaxing as some, as you are getting up quite early to go out and do the drives. But I think it would be totally worth it, to see these animals in their natural homes.


Let me know if you've been to any of these places and what your thoughts were. If you've blogged about them leave me a link below.
Are there any places that aren't on my list that you think should be? Let me know in the comments.

ReRe

If you want to keep up to date with what I'm wearing, then why not follow me on the new app looker. IT allows you to follow people who's styles you like and find out what their wearing!

Follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin and Twitter, to stay up to date with new posts.
I post every Monday and Friday, so be sure to check back then.

*Images are not my own and have been taken from Google, I am not claiming ownership of them.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me