August Favourites

I know its bad to wish your life away, well I suppose I've not really been wishing my life away just a month. I just wanted August to be over with and September to hurry up and get here! I'm off on holiday at the end of September so I feel like the real count down can finally start this week.

Like most months though, August has gone by in a blur. I've had a lot of overtime at work this month, which is probably why it seems to have gone so fast. With August coming to an end it can only mean one thing, monthly favourites time. With me working so much this month I've been using products that speed up my make-up routine in the morning, meaning I can stay in bed a bit longer. These are the products that I've really been enjoying using this month.


The first two products I've been loving go together. The first is Urban Decays primer potion in the colour sin and the second is Benefits world famous neutrals palette, specifically the shade kiss me I'm tipsy. These two products have been my go to quick eye makeup for the past few weeks. You all know how much I love the original Urban Decays primer potion, but I often forget that they come in a few different colours. Sin is a shimmery champagne colour, which acts as a perfect all over base shade and that's exactly how I've been using it. I've then been applying the kiss me I'm tipsy shade, which is a dark chocolate brown in the outer corner and crease of my eye to add some depth.


I've been a long time lover of the Urban Decay eye pencils, they are super creamy, glide on well without pulling on the eye lid, the colour pay off is amazing and they are long lasting. The shade I've got here is stag, its a dark drown and I've been using this to line my eyes instead of black liner. Its makes my daytime/work make-up look a little softer and not too overly made up. The liner came in Urban Decay's Naked on the run palette, so I've had it for quite sometime but I forgot about it as its just been sat in that palette. Since re-discovering it I've been using it daily!


Another product that I've been using daily, especially for work is Benefits Gimmie Brow. I find that this is a great product to run through your brows if you want them to look pulled together in no time. This fills in any sparse areas and tidies them up in a couple of strokes. The shade I have is medium/dark, but Benefit have since changed their whole brow collection and this now comes in many different shades which makes it much easier to get a match to your brows.



Finally a lash primer that isn't white!! I love lash primers, its a step that I wont miss out any more, as they really help to keep your lashes in tip top condition. This one also helps to really separate all your lashes making your actual mascara application a dream. The reason I love this primer so much is the fact that its mink brown. It means if I'm short on time I can apply this to my lashes and rush straight out the door, I don't have to worry about my lashes having nothing about them as this primer separates and lengthens them. But if you do have that extra time to apply your usual mascara, then this primer makes it even easier as it really separates every lash! Meaning every lash gets coated, lengthened and volumised by whatever mascara you choose to use.

Hopefully I've shown you some great time saving products for when your in a rush in the morning. I couldn't have been without these products this month, the time they've saved have allowed me to have those few extra minutes in bed, but I've still arrived at work looking as put together as I normally do. 

If you know of any other time saving products then leave a comment below to let me and others know about these amazing time saving products.

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, LookerHQ and Bloglovin to keep up with all things related to me and my blog.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me