What I wore August

I'm one of these that's all for re-shopping your wardrobe, I fall in and out of love with pieces in my wardrobe each year. This makes it really hard to clear older pieces out of my wardrobe. I just never know if I'm going to need that older piece to go with some new piece I've bought or if I will or wont wear it again. I can go a whole year without wearing something, sometimes even two and then something switches in me and I wear it none stop! Are any of you like this, or is it just me trying to hoard all my beautiful clothes? Anyway lets get into August's outfits, I will warn you there is some repeat outfits from previous what I wore months. But that's bound to happen when you really love an outfit.

Outfit 1

For a casual lunch date with the hubby I ended up wearing this cute laid back t-shirt from Top Shop. This was a recent purchase, you may have seen it in my summer clothing haul. I paired this top with an old New Look denim skirt, which has buttons down the front and is in an A-line style. This one is no longer available as I did buy this last year, but there is a lighter one and a black one available this year. I also wore my super comfy converse and had chance to break out this cute pink and blue peacock bag.

Top - Top shop £16
Skirt - New Look £19.99 (no longer available) - Similar from New Look £19.99
Shoes - Converse, Asos £45
Bag - River Island (no longer available) - Similar from River Island £38

Outfit 2

This is a repeat outfit from what I wore July, this has been a fave outfit since I bought this jumpsuit. I've worn it to music festivals, Sunday lunch's, causal shopping trips and just lately to an escape room. This stripey jumpsuit is stylish, flattering on the figure and so god dam comfy to wear! I've been keeping this outfit casual by wearing my converse, but I could quite easily dress this up with some heels. 

Jumpsuit - Tesco £22 (no longer available) - Similar from Vera Moda, Asos £45
Shoes - Converse, Asos £45
Choker - Asos (no longer available) - Similar from Asos £6

Outfit 3

This outfit featured in my what I wore June, I thought it would be the perfect outfit to wear again for afternoon tea and cocktails with the girlie's. I always get so many compliments on this dress when I wear it. People can never quite believe that its from Primark and only costs £13. This has beautiful lace up detail on the back and on the sleeves too. I wore some of my new shoes that I got recently from New Look, you may have already seen them in my summer clothing haul.

Dress - Primark - Similar from New Look £24.99
Shoes - New Look £29.99, Now in the sale for £14
Choker - Asos (no longer available) - Similar from Asos £6

Outfit 4

The sun hasn't been out as much this month, but as soon as there has been the slightest bit of sun I've put a skirt on. I don't want to waste what summer days we have left in Jeans that's for sure. My final outfit for August is this black lace up bardot body from Primark, which I've fallen in love with since buying. This featured in my latest Primark haul. I wore my fave denim skirt to go with it, well actually its the only denim skirt I own. But it's still a fave! On my feet I went for some simple open toe black flats, which were also from Primark but a year ago. I'm surprised they've lasted so long to be honest, as I wore them to death last year.

Top - Primark £8 (still in stores now) - Similar from New Look £8.99
Skirt - New Look £19.99 (no longer available) - Similar from New Look £19.99
Shoes - Primark (no longer available) - Similar from Asos £22
Choker - Primark (still in stores now) - Similar from New Look £2.99


I think my favourite outfit from this month has to outfit 3, I love how summery the dress looks and how pretty I feel when I wear it.

Which outfit was your favourite?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, LookerHQ and Bloglovin, to keep up with all things Blog related.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I fall in and out of love with pieces such a good outfits pieces i really love this looks you are doing a great job you really love an outfit. all are looks are adorable thanks for sharing a post...
    uryourstyle

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Me