Primark Haul

Here it is.... the Primark haul, I promised it would be up very soon. If you read the post 'Birthday Surprises and Escaping Wonderland' you would know that during the day we went into the rather large Leeds Primark. I didn't get long to have a look around, but I still managed to grab a few bits that I'm excited to share with you.

My only aim on this little trip to Primark, was to get some new active wear. I wanted to give my active wear a refresh, to keep me motivated and replace some tired pieces. Primark's active wear line looks great, the quality's good and it wont break the bank.

Usually I go for really boring grey or black leggings, but I found these more colourful ones at £8. The main colour is black but they have splashes of bright pink and turquoise all over. I have a turquoise sports bra and a couple of turquoise tops, that I thought would go well with these sports leggings.

I did buy some more boring grey ones too, but these have an orange waist band and orange stripes running down the leg. I liked the splash of colour and the fact that these were only £6.

To go with the grey and orange sports legging I picked up this two in one grey and orange t-shirt, at £7. They are attached inside by a clear piece of elastic, so I could easily separate them from each other. Which would then give me the opportunity to wear them separately or together.

I only picked a couple of clothing items up and what I did pick up was quite autumnal. Not that I want to start thinking about autumn yet, but lets face it summers don't last long in the UK.

This first item I suppose could be used all year round. Its a Bardot ribbed body, with tie up detail on the chest, £8. This will look great in the summer tucked into skirts or shorts and will work in the winter tucked into jeans or layered up with skirts. I like the ribbed design on the body as it gives a slimming look and the material is a bit thicker too.

The first piece might not have been super autumnal, but this second piece is. I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it. Burgundy is my favourite colour for autumn/winter. I'm also a big wearer of skirts in the winter, I love layering them with tights, jumpers and putting a good pair of boots on. This is a faux leather A-line skirt, with silver zip details priced at only £8. They also had this in black and I think they had it in grey too.

Lastly lets talk about the accessories that I picked up.

I can see that this bag is going to be my go to autumn/winter handbag. The main body of this bag is matte black. The flap of the bag is where all the detail is, we have patent black, faux suede burgundy and green detailing. Not forgetting the main attraction to the bag, the golden bee which is front and centre. I just really love the design of this bag and it only cost £9. I don't have to worry about it getting ruined or if I decide I don't like it in a few months, as at £9 your really cant go wrong!

Lastly I picked up a 6pk of chokers that only cost £3. I'm obsessed with chokers so I know I'll get a lot of wear out of these. I do like all of them, but it was the elephant choker that really drew me into picking up the pack.

Are you already starting to think about autumn/winter pieces? Have you seen any that you like or have you already bought them?

ReRe

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, LookerHQ and Bloglovin, to keep up with all things blog related.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me