Autumn Clothing Haul

Today is officially the first day of Autumn, making this the perfect time to do my first Autumn haul. Yes I did say first, as I'm sure there will be many more autumn hauls as I can never resist buying a cosy jumper. Anyway you may have seen my Autumn Asos Wishlist that I uploaded recently. I did end up ordering six of the pieces that I was lusting after, but I only kept three of them as with most online shopping the stuff looked a lot better on the models than on me. I also picked up an item from Primark and one from New look too. 

I'll start with the items I got from Asos....


Firstly is this Jumper by River Island. I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it. The pop of mustard brightens this jumper up and takes it from being just another boring black jumper. Even though I loved it I just wasn't sure if I could justify £42 on one jumper. Obviously I did end up justifying it, otherwise it wouldn't be in this haul. What swayed me was the fact that I still have a River Island jumper that I've had for years and still looks brand new. I know I'm going to get lots of wear out of this too, so cost per wear its going to be well worth it. 


I end up wearing more skirts in the winter than I do in the summer. I just love putting on a pair of thick cosy tights with a skirt and boots. Its an easy but dressed up look. Most of my skirts are black though and you may remember me saying I wanted to inject a bit of colour into my autumn wardrobe. This skirt by Asos was only £20 and is in this gorgeous forest green colour. It will look perfect with a black polo and black boots.


Lastly from Asos I picked up these earrings by River Island, these were £6. There's nothing majorly amazing about these earrings I just liked the design of them and thought they were different from my usual small stud earrings.


From Primark I found this black denim skirt which is pretty much identical to the one I was lusting after on Asos. Only it's got a price tag of £8 rather than £20. I really like the frayed hem to this skirt, its very on trend and will be a great addition to my winter wardrobe. 


The last item I picked up is from New Look. Its this gorgeous mustard peplum top. Can you tell that I really like this colour at the moment? This has an embroidered floral design and would look great paired with black skinny jeans. Its the perfect transitional piece and will work well into the winter too by adding layers. This should have been £24.99, but has 25% off at the moment so only costs £18.74. I had no idea when I went to buy this, it was a very nice surprise when I got to the till!

What colours are you loving right now? 

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin, to keep up to date with new blog posts.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me