What I Wore September

In my last attempt at trying to look my best before its time to wear a bikini, all I feel like all I've worn this month is my workout gear! To be fair I do love my workout gear and I have got a bit of an obsession for finding and buying those cute Instagram worthy pieces. If I feel I look good in my workout gear then it keeps me motivated. I have pieces from all over but I have a lot of stuff from River Island, Forever 21 and Primark. If you want to see an activewear look book then let me know in the comments and I'll sort one out.

Anyway when I started looking through this months outfits there seems to be a bit of a theme. Basically It looks like I've just been chucking tops on with jeans. Which might not seem that inspirational, but I find sometimes the simplest of outfits can still look chic and most importantly be comfy!

Outfit 1


This has to be one of my favourite casual T-shirts. I wouldn't normally like to spend as much as I did on a t-shirt, but it's actually quite thick and seems really good quality for a white t-shirt. So in my eyes I thought it was worth paying that little bit extra for. I paired this with my light blue super comfy jeans and my converse. Septembers one of those funny weather months where one minutes its quite warm, then the next minute there's a cold gust of wind and it looks like it could chuck it down any second. So with the crazy weather in mind I did also bring a Burgundy bomber jacket out with me when I wore this.

Top - Top shop, £16
Jeans - Primark (last year) - Similar from Asos, Bershka £21.99
Shoes - Converse, Asos £50
Jacket - New Look (last year) - Similar from New Look £39.99

Outfit 2


I was looking through my wardrobe and came across this khaki jacket I've had for what seems like forever. But I haven't worn it in years which is sad because I do still love this little jacket, so I wanted to style an outfit around it. I decided to go all black with my top and jeans, so the focus would be more on my gorgeous little jacket. I then decided to add another pop of khaki to my look with my open toe booties. These were bought this year, but I haven't had as much wear out of these as I would have liked to. Black would have probably been the better option.

Jacket - River Island (years old) - Similar from New Look £15
Top (body) - Primark (still in stores) £8 - Similar from Asos, Bershka £19.99
Jeans - Top shop, Joni £36
Shoes - River Island still available in black £38 - Similar from River Island £38
Choker - Primark (still in stores)

Outfit 3


I'm very attracted to this mustard colour at the moment and when I walked into New Look and saw this top I instantly wanted it! I had a nice surprise when I got to the checkout, as it had 25% off it. You can still get 25% off it now and it is available online, but ignore the yellow colour of the top in the online photo! Its definitely mustard not yellow, which is a perfect autumn colour. I paired this top with my black skinny Joni jeans and some black boots.

Top - New Look £24.99 but with 25% off its £18.74
Jeans - Top shop, Joni £36
Boots - Ravel (last year) - Similar from Asos, Raid £39.99

Outfit 4


Just like the mustard top this jumper is a new addition to my autumn wardrobe and it also has that beautiful splash of colour that I'm loving right now. This is quite an expensive jumper but I know I'm going to get so much wear out of it, so cost per wear it will be worth it and River Island jumpers wash well. This jumper has a beautiful tie design on the body and one arm, which looks cute but can be annoying when they keep coming undone. I think I need to work on my bow tieing skills. I went very casual on the bottom half with my favourite black Joni jeans and boots. I also busted out my favourite winter bag from Ted baker, which I've had for around 3 years now and it still looks brand new!

Jumper - River Island £42
Jeans - Top shop, Joni £36
Boots - Ravel (last year) - Similar from Asos, Raid £39.99
Bag - Ted Baker (Years old) - Similar by Ted Baker £185

Don't forget to let me know in the comments if you want to see an active wear look book. If you enjoy these outfit posts be on the look out for an extra one next month, which will be my What I wore Holiday.

I'm on the look out for some new stretchy denim blue jeans, what brands are your favourite and would recommend?

ReRe

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin, to keep up to date with new blog posts.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me