What I Wore November

If you've seen my recent winter clothing haul, then you will already have seen a few of the pieces that I've worn this month. But that's what you do when you buy new clothes! As soon as I buy anything new I want to wear it straight away and I'm sure most people are the same. Otherwise what's the point in buying that clothing item, unless of course you've bought it for a specific event. Anyway last week I took a week off from work and spent some quality time with Paul, visited family and friends before life gets too busy with work. During this time off I spent a whole day Ironing everything that had been sat in my ironing box for far too long. I now have no Ironing pile, but my wardrobe is fully rammed with clothes and I can no longer say I don't have anything to wear! It means that I can finally see everything I own for winter, as all my clothes are in one place and I don't have an Ironing pile to dig through. Its also made me find old pieces that I'd forgot about and its making me think about what I can wear them with now. So this months what I wore is going to be a mixture of really new pieces of clothing mixed with pieces that are years old.

Outfit 1

This is ones of those outfits that you can easily chuck on but still look like you've made an effort. I've got high waisted jeans on with a very causal cosy jumper and comfy converse. Everything about this outfit screams comfort! Which is sometimes what we need, especially when you've got lots of errands to run. The vibrant colour of the jumper is so much more fun to wear than many of my other boring black and grey jumpers. It makes winter clothing that bit more fun to wear!


Jumper - Primark £13 - Similar from Asos by MissGuided 
Jeans - Primark £10 - Similar from Asos
Shoes - Converse £50

Outfit 2

I fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it and once I'd tried it on in the shop, I couldn't wait to get it home and style it. This is how I styled it for the colder months. I've put a t-shirt underneath it. But you could easily put a jumper underneath it too, to keep you even warmer.


Top - New Look, Similar from New Look
Dress - H&M, Similar from Asos
Tights - H&M £8.99
Boots - New Look, similar from Asos by Truffle Collection


Outfit 3

I loved my dungarees in the summer, they were one of my favourite things to wear! These are one of those pieces you can easily take from the summer and layer items with them to make them more wearable in the winter. I'm wearing these dungarees with a long sleeved red and white stripy top, but I've also worn a burgundy jumper underneath too. That's the beauty of winter, adapting favourite outfits by layering them up more.


Dungarees - Primark - Similar from Asos by Kubban
Top - Primark £3.50 - Similar from Asos
Shoes - Converse £50

Outfit 4

I actually bought this denim skirt at the end of summer before we went on holiday and just never got round to wearing it. I decided while I was on my week off from work, it was time to take the tags off and wear it. This skirt has a raw hem which I love as it makes it look more edgy. I tucked into the skirt this long sleeve striped polo neck top. Its not too bulky so it tucks into the skirt nicely, but it keeps you warm enough thanks to the long sleeves and polo neck.


Top - Miss Selfridge - Similar from Forever 21 
Skirt - Primark - Similar from Asos
Boots - Ravel - Similar from Asos by Raid

What was your favourite outfit this month?

ReRe

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin to keep up to date with all things blog related.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me