Winter Clothing Haul

Me and my sister recently took a trip to Lincoln to try and start our Christmas shopping. We failed miserably at Christmas shopping, but we did extremely well in finding things for ourselves. I found lots of cosy winter pieces that should now see me through until spring (but you know what I'm like, I'll see something I love and I'll have to have it!). All but one of these purchases was from Primark, you should all know by now I love a good Primark find and I found quite a few good things....


...I picked up some cosy jumpers, basic tops and updated my Jeans collection.

First up is this colourful but super cosy jumper. Its 3/4's beige and 1/4 bright orange! I love the colour combo, how soft this is and its also quite thick so it will keep me toasty warm. There was other colour combos in this jumper too, so if you love the idea of this jumper but don't love the orange check out the other colours. This only cost £13, a great find and a great buy!

The next jumper I picked up is a little on the thinner side, but it means it will be better for tucking into skirts and wearing under dungarees or dresses. Its a very basic jumper, but it has three little gold metal buttons on the shoulders that stops it from being a boring basic jumper. Also its a very beautiful mustard colour, which I love! I think I'm doing really well with adding more colour into my winter wardrobe, I'm proud of myself anyway and its made winter clothing more fun. This jumper was £6 and also comes in various shades.

Onto the basic t-shirts I picked up, which I never think you can have too many of. These tops are great to throw on quickly with a pair of jeans and cardigan, tucked into a skirt with tights or under dungaree's and dresses. I mainly picked mine up to go with skirts and under my dungaree's. I only picked two basic tops up, there both very similar as they are striped tops. I seemed to have a lack of basic stripy t-shirts in my wardrobe and I also seem to have a lack of long sleeved t-shirts too, so these two tops were perfect additions to my wardrobe.

This first basic top is a black and white striped long sleeve tee. The stripes are very small, which I like. It's a v-neck t-shirt, which has lace up detail on the chest. This is sewn into the top so your not going to loose the lace up sections, but it means you can't tighten it if you wish to. To be honest this fits me perfectly and doesn't need tightening up, so this doesn't bother me. This t-shirt cost £5, which you cant go wrong with for a basic top.

The other basic top has red and white stripes. This is also long sleeved, but has a crew neck and a much tighter fit to it. If you like your t-shirts a bit more loose fitting then I would go up a size in this top, as its a stretchy fit top. But I quite like the fit, especially for tucking into clothing as it makes it much easier. This top was £4 and they had plenty of colours to choose from.

Lastly I picked up some jeans, a pair of jeggings and pair of high waisted jeans. I usually get my jeans from New Look, as I like how stretchy they are and they last quite well. But I'd picked up a pair of light blue jeans a while back from Primark and they've washed really well, they still feel nice and they still look great too. With this is mind, I decided to give some more Primark jeans a try. 

I've been thinking of getting some grey jeans for a while, all I could picture in my head was how cute grey jeans and a pink jumper would look together. I saw these grey jeggings that were only £6 and decided to give them a try. They fit really nice, there very stretchy and are comfy to wear. So far they have a thumbs up from me.

I also wanted some dark blue high waisted jeans for the colder months. My old ones that I've had for around three years from new look are quite faded and look a bit too worn now. But that's  because I've had a lot of wear out of them. I decided to replace them for now with these very dark Primark jeans, that were only £10. I like my jeans to be stretchy, I don't like stiff jeans. I always give jeans a good tug to see how much give they have before trying or buying, and these Primark ones passed the stretchy test. I've already worn these a couple of times and love the fit. They fit really well and are very comfy to wear.


Like I said all but one item was from Primark! The last piece of clothing I purchased was from H&M. I wasn't expecting to find anything in there, as I was so done with looking at clothes by the time we got to H&M. But this just stood out to me, mainly because it was on the back wall rather than being shoved in on a rail. This dress is just so me and perfect for colder months. This is a black denim dress, that zips up down the middle and has a belt to cinch in that waist. This should have cost £34.99 but I bought this on a day where you could get 15% off if your a H&M club member, so I ended up getting this dress for £29.74. When I tried this on I didn't want to take it off, I just loved the look of this and I cant wait to style it!

Have you started doing your Christmas shopping yet? Or are you like me and cant stop buying things for yourself?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin to keep up to date with all things blog related.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me