Active Wear Haul

Getting back into my normal workout routine has been quite hard this month. I'm usually pretty good and that's due to the fact that I don't tend to take time off exercising. Its part of my life so its already part of my normal routine. But throughout December I got ill twice and I felt so run down and I just didn't have the energy to exercise. I was supposed to get back into my usual routine at the beginning of January, but I got sick again! I've had the same illness three times now, yet Paul's not had it once. Not that I want him to get it, I just find it odd and I really don't know what's going on with my immune system at the moment, but I'm so over being ill! Anyway I finally feel better, I just hope this time it lasts. 

I've felt like such slob not exercising over the past month and I really wanted to get back to my workouts. I decided it was time to treat myself to some new workout gear. There's no better way to motivate me, than some new workout gear. I'm not one of these that likes to pay a lot of money for some gym clothes. Yes I wear workout clothing a lot, but I like to treat myself to new workout pieces often and if it costs too much I'll end up feeling way too guilty. In my opinion I've found some great quality gym clothes at some fantastic prices. Forever21 and Primark are my favourite places to buy workout clothes. They have fun designs, there comfortable and they feel great to work out in. New look is another brand that sells decent gym clothes. I really like the tops and sports bra's from there but I'm not a huge fan of the workout pants, I find that they cut in too much around the stomach. That's why Forever21 and Primark are by far my favourite. 

I follow Alice Liveing (Clean eating Alice) on Instagram, she's all about fitness and clean eating. Anyway I saw back in the summer that she was doing a photo shoot with Primark. She was doing an active wear collaboration with them. I couldn't wait for it to hit stores, but as you all know these collaborations are a long process. So I completely forgot the release date. While I was in town looking at the January sales, I popped into Primark (I always pop into Primark if I'm near by) and there it was, the whole Alice Liveing collection. I wanted to buy everything. Everything looked great and the prices were great too. I ended up getting three complete outfits, but I could have easily bought more and may have to later on.

The first set I went for was a red, grey, black and white colour block set. All the pants I bought are high waited but on this set they are very high waisted. I do prefer my workout pants to be high waisted though, I feel like they pull you in and make you look even better. Which is great if you workout at a gym, it means you don't have to feel too self conscious about your stomach. The pants were only £8 and the sports bra was only £5. This set looks really cute on and its very comfy to work out in. If you want to see what it looks like on, then check out my Instagram where I uploaded a picture of me wearing it recently. I picked up this red t-shirt too that was only £3.50, I thought it would be great to wear with the set and it would also mix and match with another set I picked up. 

The second set I picked up and the one I think the red top would look great with too is this camo print set. It has the same colours as the other set, apart from the red is more of a orange red. The pants again were £8 and the sports top was £5. I picked up a black tank top that cost £3.50 to go with this set and it would also go with the previous set too. 

The last set I bought was pink, black and grey. Its in this beautiful marble leaf design. I picked up the pants at £8, the sports top at £5 and the matching top for £5 too. Although I wont wear all three together. I will most likely wear the pants and crop top together, with the black tank top and I will probably wear the sports bra and top in this print with some normal black or grey workout pants that I already have. I just think it would be too much all three together. But I couldn't resist buying them all.

I love how all the work out clothes fit me, they feel comfortable and look great. You wouldn't think that these are from Primark, they look more high end. I now cant wait to get back into my work outs and wear all my new work out gear.

What do you do to keep yourself motivated?
Where do you buy your workout clothes from?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me