Clothing Haul

There are so many beautiful new pieces coming into stores! There all starting to get their spring/summer lines in and its getting me so excited for warmer weather. This haul is a mix of items that I can be worn now, as we start the transition into spring and later when its warmer too.

I'll start off with what I would say is my favourite purchase so far this year! Its these red paperbag waist trousers from Miss Selfridge. I actually picked these up off Asos and lucky for me they were on sale for £14! These feel so comfy to wear and the paperbag waist is actually very flattering. I was worried that it might make me look bigger around the middle and nobody wants that. But they don't! They are very flattering on the belly area and on the bum too. These trousers also have a tie waist and they have also have a cropped leg . I thought these could look cute now with some heels or smart flats with a polo neck, so that it keeps you that bit warmer. When it gets warmer I have visions of me in my converse and a cute slogan tee.

While I'm talking about Asos I may as well share with you the other item I picked up from there too. Its nothing overly exciting, but it was something I realised I was missing from my wardrobe and its kind of a staple item to have I think. Its this Navy polo neck top. I think these are classic tops that you can mix with so many outfits and it was only when I bought a skirt from River Island, which you will have seen from my last haul, that I realised I didn't own one navy top that could go with it. I ended up finding this one from BooHoo, it was only £8 but it was exactly what I was looking for and I know it will be an item that will stay in my wardrobe for quite some time. I'm also quite excited to try and pair it with the red paperbag trousers, as I think those two might go quite well with each other, while its still a bit cold.

I'll move onto New Look next as I've only got one item to show you from there. I'm really into slogan t-shirts I think there super cute and there a great way to show a bit of your personality off too. I picked up this slogan top for £8.99. It's plain white with black writing that says 'love' and it also has the Chinese symbol for love on it too. I had to have this as soon as I saw it. I've always been fascinated by Chinese writing, I used to have Chinese symbols painted on my bedroom wall and when I saw this top it just brought back so many fun memories of being a teenager. I know I will get lots of use out of this as I can just chuck it on with some jeans or shorts and I can also pair it with those gorgeous red trouser.

The next and last store I visited was Primark. I always seem to find something that I love when I go in Primark. On this occasion I found three things I felt I needed to have. First up was these black coated high waisted jeans. I've been wanting a pair of these for a while and I've been eyeing up the ones in River Island, but they were £45 and I didn't think I could justify spending that much, as I just wasn't sure how much wear I'd get out of them. I came across these ones in Primark, that look pretty much Identical and they were only £13. At that price I couldn't say no and they had to come home with me.

Then I came across this beautiful blush pink faux suede jacket. This feels and looks amazing. This cost £30 and at first I was like £30 is a bit steep for Primark, but this looks and feels such great quality that I actually think its well worth it. I mean you wouldn't be able to pick this up from anywhere else for that price so its still a great bargain. I think this could look great now with a polo neck jumper and jeans underneath. This will also see you well into spring time thrown over jeans again and a cute t-shirt or cami. I don't know if it will be too thick for summer, but we don't get overly warm summers in the UK so I've been imagining throwing this over little white dresses and shorts paired with t-shirts.

Lastly is a bikini. Yes I know its still February and its freezing outside, but we booked our annual holiday the other week and its got me excited about buying a few new pieces for the holiday. Last year Primark had some really great bikinis in and I didn't pick them up, I thought I would wait until closer to the holiday. Well I waited and all the ones I loved had sold out! So this year I wasn't going to make the same mistake again and I decided if I saw something I liked I'm just going to buy it, as things that look great don't last long on the shelves in Primark! This was so affordable, the top was only £8 and the bottoms were £4 Such a great price for a bikini and it feels good quality too. I also really like that the top is a push up bra, as I have small boobs and often feel unsupported in bikinis, whereas with this one I feel confident, supported and covered!

Have you been buying any spring/summer pieces yet?

If you haven't seen it yet... On Monday I posted a Giveaway, why not go check out what you could win.

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me