What I wore February

I've been having so much fun really thinking about my outfits lately. I usually throw a dress on with some leggings or tights, or grab a jumper to go with a pair of jeans and I would be good to go. There's nothing wrong with that of course, I still like to do that and sometimes the most easiest outfits can still make you feel great. But I've found lately when I've had the time to really think about an outfit and all its accessories, I've just felt much more confident. When your wearing something that makes you feel good, you often feel great about yourself and get that confident feeling.

Here's what outfits I've been enjoying throughout February

Outfit 1

This outfit was styled all around the red and navy checked skirt. I bought this in the January sales and instantly needed to wear this cute skirt. However when I got it home I realised my wardrobe was missing a basic item, which was a navy top. I didn't own one navy top that would go with this skirt, so I went on Asos and found this navy polo neck top from BooHoo. It wasn't expensive but it does the job perfectly and it was exactly what I was looking for. I wore some navy tights with this outfit, although I'm not sure if you can tell from the photo, but they're definitely navy. Then I went for brown accessories, so brown ankle boots, brown bucket bag and I also grabbed a brown faux leather jacket before I left the house.

Top : BooHoo £8
Skirt : River Island £20 (sale price)
Boots : New Look, Similar from River Island £30 (Sale Price + Real Suede)
Bag : New Look, Similar from New Look £15.99

Outfit 2

You will have seen these red pants in a recent haul. I know these will look great in the summer, but I also had visions of these working for me in the winter spring transition stage. I thought if I added a polo neck jumper it would keep me warmer for the wintery spring days and I wouldn't then have to wait until the summer to wear these beautiful trousers. I chose a slim fitting black polo neck as I didn't think a baggy jumper would work with the paperbag waist on the trousers. I tucked the jumper into the trousers and then added some black flat loafers. I think some black heels would be really cute with this outfit too and would take this to a much smarter look. I also took my black leather jacket out with me too.

Top : Asos, Similar from Mango £15.99
Trousers : Miss Selfridge £14 (sale price) Also Available in a mustard yellow £35
Shoes : Primark, Similar from Park Lane £14 (sale price)
Bag : River Island, Similar from River Island £24
Necklace : Top Shop, Similar from Nylon £10 (sale price)

Outfit 3

I found this gorgeous mac in Primark the other day, which you would have seen in the recent clothing haul. I love the mac and I desperately wanted to wear this, so I put together an outfit that would complement it. I went with the same fitted black polo jumper from the previous outfit and tucked that into a burgundy faux leather skirt. I then added some black tights and my favourite black ankle boots. I finished the look off with the same necklace and bag from outfit 2's look and then of course I put my beautiful new mac on top.

Mac : Primark £30 (still available in some stores) Similar from New Look £44.99
Top : Asos, Similar from Mango £15.99
Skirt : Primark, Similar from New Look £19.99
Boots : Ravel, Similar from H by Hudson £90 (sale price)
Bag : River Island,Similar from River Island £24
Necklace : Top Shop, Similar from Nylon £10 (sale price)

Which outfit was your favourite?
Mines a toss up between outfit 2 and 3.

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me