April Favourites

I know everyone says this, but I really can't believe how fast this year is going by! It's scary that were in May already, nearly half the year has gone. However, I'm actually excited that were finally in May, as I can now finally say that I'm going on holiday this month!! Anyway onto what you came here for and thats my favourites from April. I only have four this month, but they're four products I've been using consistently and loving.


When we move out of winter and into spring/summer I always seem to change my brow products up. In the autumn/winter months I seem to grab for brow powder, which I feel gives a more fuller look to my brows and also makes them look darker. Which is what I like in the winter. Whereas in the spring/summer I like to use a brow gel, which gives me a much lighter more defined look to my brows. Usually my go to brow gel is Benefits Kabrow and I still love that and would recommend it. But lately I've been reaching for this brow pencil instead. I'm not usually a massive fan of brow pencils, I find that the pencil can be too hard and I seem to loose a lot of brow hairs doing them this way. I suppose its because its not as gentle as other ways are to fill in your brows. This one by Model Co is very creamy though, its very nearly got the same creamy consistency as Benefits Kabrow gel. Which is amazing considering its a pencil. Its got a spooly on one end, which I love. It allows you to brush through your brow hairs and get them in the right place before you start filling them in. This pencil applies easily, it gives great definition to the brow, whilst still making them look natural.


This is a self heating treatment that eliminates pore clogging dirt. I've always had quite a few black heads on my nose, on the cheeks around the nose, my chin and some on my forehead too. I've got the most build up I would say on my nose and around my nose though, so this was my main area of concern. After using this treatment along with a mask afterwards, I've really seen a difference to all of my black heads. I think that's because this heats up on your face which opens up your pores, which then allows this treatment to get into the pores and do its thing and the mask can then get deep down in the pores to do what it needs to do too.


This is a nifty little tool that allows you to get that perfect winged liner every time! I'd been looking at this for quite some online and wished I'd bought it sooner. Its shaved minutes off my make-up routine, I no longer have to worry about if my liner is the same shape or size on both eyes as I have this tool, which allows me to apply liner perfectly every time. I wont be applying winged liner without this tool ever again!


This is all I've been reaching for lately. This blush and highlighter duo gives that perfect glow to the face that's not over the top. Its subtle and looks natural. This duo is called peachgold, which gives a lovely warm flush to the cheeks and brightens up the whole complexion.


What's your number one favourite product this month?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me