What I Wore April

April has turned out to be quite a nice month weather wise. I've actually put away most of my heavy winter jumpers and brought out some of my lighter spring items. I know that's a risky thing to do as weather is very temperamental, especially in the UK. But I thought about that and left some of my more lightweight jumpers out so I can layer up.

Outfit 1

My first outfit was what I wore out for my Birthday meal. I wore my favourite red paper bag waist trousers, which so far I've only worn in a more causal way. This time I decided to dress them up a bit. I did this by tucking a black fitted top that has lace details all across the chest and down the arms into the trousers. I then wore some black high heels that have a cute ribbon tie on them.

Top : River Island, Similar from Asos
Trousers : Miss Selfridge
Shoes : Miss Selfridge

Outfit 2

These dungarees are a recent addition to my wardrobe, you might have seen them in my recent clothing haul. I wore this outfit for a shopping trip, its casual, comfy and easy to get on and off. Under the dungarees I wore a cold shoulder high neck lightweight grey jumper. To finish the outfit I wore my high-top grey vans.

Jumper : Primark, Similar
Dungarees : Liquor & Poker (Asos)
Shoes : Vans

Outfit 3

When it started to get warmer I pulled out this bright and very summery looking t-shirt. I paired it with my black skinny high waisted jeans and some black converse style shoes. I also wore some tassel earrings which I thought looked cute and went well with the t-shirt tassel detail. I wore this out for breakfast one sunny Sunday morning, which led onto a lovely beach walk afterwards.

T-shirt : Primark, Similar
Jeans : Top Shop
Shoes : New Look
Earrings : Primark, Similar

Outfit 4

Most of the very warm sunny days I was unfortunately stuck at work. However, there was one day I managed to get out by 12pm and me and Paul decided to go and get sausage and chips down the sea front and go for a walk. I wore the same bright yellow t-shirt as in outfit 3, its one of my favourite colours at the moment so your probably going to see a lot of this t-shirt next month too. This time though I paired it with my new light blue jeggings, which have pearl details down the sides. I thought these looked much more spring summer than the black Jeans. I finished my outfit off with my white converse and those white tassel earrings.

T-shirt : Primark, Similar
Jeggings : River Island
Shoes : Converse
Earrings : Primark, Similar

I'm loving being able to wear more brighter clothing and lighter items. Its been nice not having to worry about having a coat with me at all times. I just hope this warmer weather comes back and that this rain that we've been having today disappears for a while again. 

Which outfit is your favourite this month?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me