Cult Beauty Haul + Review

Not long ago on here I compiled a Cult Beauty wish list. Well it took some time deciding what I needed and wanted out of my wish list. A couple of the things had sold out by the time I got round to placing my order, so that helped whittle the list down a bit. I thought today I would show you what I bought, but also give you my thoughts on them as I've been using them for a few weeks now. 

Up first is some products that I needed to re-purchase. These were the Pixi nourishing cleansing balm, the Sand & Sky brilliant skin mask and Beauty blender cleanser.

This has become a favourite of mine since getting to try a pot at Christmas. It melted my make-up off my face so quick and easy. There was no harsh rubbing needed, even the most stubborn of mascaras stood no chance with this cleanser. It doesn't leave my face feeling stripped and dry, it leaves it soft and nicely hydrated. This is very gentle on the eyes, its doesn't sting if you accidentally end up with some in your eye. Its just a great product and that's why I repurchased it.

This is another product I got to try around Christmas and it's another product that's become my fave. I can see why there was so much hype around this product. It seems like a simple face mask, but it really isn't. If you have any blemishes or large pores, be prepared to see them shrink before your eyes. This masks works wonders on them. It also reveals a brighter complexion, giving you that healthy glow. 

I know there are cheaper products that you can use to clean your beauty sponges, but I really like buying the blender cleanser. This cleanser deeply cleans beauty sponges quickly and effectively, the formula is gentle so it keeps your beauty sponges in tip top condition. Meaning your beauty sponges last longer. This cleanser has lasted me quite a while too, as I'm pretty sure I haven't bought a new one in the last three years. I also have one of the mini blender cleanser solid soaps that came with a beauty blender. I like taking this on holiday to keep my beauty sponges clean, its much more travel friendly.

The next two products are new to me and they've been on my wish list to try out for quite a while now.


This is a self heating treatment, that helps to illuminate pore clogging dirt that causes black heads. I did have a build up of black heads on and around my nose. This along with the Sand & Sky mask has really helped clear those up. I'd say I've nearly halved the amount of black heads on my nose now. I've been using this first before the face mask, as with it being self heating it opens up the pores and really allows the products to get in there and do their stuff. 


This is basically a fool proof stamp, that allows you to create the perfect winged liner. I'd been looking at this for ages, I was trying to figure out if it would actually do what it says it does and if I even really needed. 
I would 100% recommend this to anyone that loves winged liner. This has took the stress out of getting the wings to look even and perfect! It's shaved so much time off my make-up routine. However, I am glad I took my time in deciding if I needed this or not. Because when I first saw it, it was only available in two sizes, large and medium. It's now also available in kitten and that's the size I went for and it's the perfect size for my eyes. I would have hated the medium, it would have been too over powering for my eyes and face and I would have just looked a little bit stupid with winged liner that big. But I do love the kitten size one, its perfect for me. 
If your wondering I didn't buy the liner ink that goes with it. I just painted the stamp with my normal liner, which is a liquid pen liner, stamped it onto the edge of my eye and connected it to my eye with the same liquid pen liner.

Lastly I got two free samples with my order. The Alpha H absolute eye complex and Oskia day cream.


This is a hydrating serum formulated for the eye area to combat dark circles, puffiness, hooded eyes and fine lines. I've been using this for about two weeks and I'm really enjoying using it. Its very cooling under the eyes, very hydrating and I've seen some improvements in my fine lines. After trying this sample out, I do want to purchase a full size one. Which shows just how much I like it.


This day cream hydrates, repairs and protects skin with a cocktail of powerful ingredients. Its lightweight anti-ageing lotion absorbs almost instantly. One of the signature ingredients in this moisturiser promotes collagen synthesis, to keep skin strong and supple. I've not tried this out myself yet as I'm still working through my Charlotte Tilbury Magic cream. But this is the next moisturiser I'm going to try and I cant wait. The description of it sounds amazing, I hope it lives up to what it promises.

Have you been wanting to try any of these products out? 
If so, has this helped you make up your mind?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin.




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me