Clothing Haul

My birthday was a few weeks ago now, but I was lucky enough to receive money and vouchers off family and friends. So that I was able to spend it on things that I felt I needed. Well of course with me, that had to be clothes. With my birthday money I bought things from Asos and River Island. I also popped into Primark recently too, so I thought I would include the few things I picked up from there in this haul as well.

Firstly I'll start off with Asos, which is my favourite online retailer and most definitely is around my birthday, as they always send you a birthday discount code.

The first item that I bought was a pair of dungarees. I had a pair that I wore quite a lot last year, they had distressed detailing on them and I just loved wearing them. But like most denim that has distressed detailing, they ended up splitting and not looking as good any more. They were only from Primark, so they didn't cost me too much and I definitely got my cost per wear out of them. I decided this year I would invest a bit more money into some new ones, as I got so much wear out of them last year and I can see myself grabbing for them this year too. These one are by a brand called Liquor and Poker. They are a skinny fit, but they are stretching and very comfy. These cost £35.

Next up is a dusky pink skater dress. This has ruffle details on the straps and just under the chest, it also has button detailing down the bodice. Its just a really cute dress that will be amazing in the summer and spring. I can layer a t-shirt underneath and wear my converse with it now, for a causal laid back look that's still girly and in the summer I can just throw this on with some sandals. Fit and flare dresses are ideal for my body shape, they usually fit perfectly and this one does. This is an Asos own brand and costs £28.

Thinking of my upcoming holiday I decided to purchase a new bikini. I'd been looking at this one for a few weeks on Asos. I loved the bright colours and pom pom detailing, although I've got no idea how the pom pom's are going to hold up in the pool. But it looked cute, so I had to have it and it looks just as cute on too. This set is by BooHoo, the top cost £12 and the bottoms were £8.

Lastly from Asos were these beautiful earrings from Orelia. I always find myself saving a lot of Orelia jewellery to my favourites on Asos. They have some beautiful pieces and they usually don't cost too much. These are gold hexagon hoop earrings, there really dainty and there just what I was looking for. These cost £12.

Next is River Island, both of these piece are denim. I seem to be on quite a denim buying spree at the moment. The first item is some jeggings. There once was a time that I would only buy and wear River Island jeans, because they always fitted my perfectly and lasted ages. Now I hardly ever buy jeans from River Island, they seem to have got far too expensive. These however I think were worth the money. The pearl detail down the side of the leg is beautiful, its what drew me to the jeans and at £46 they are expensive but they are worth it for the detail. They are also really comfy and stretchy, but they are jeggings, so they should be stretchy. 

The second item I bought from River Island is a cropped knot front denim shirt. It has sequin embellishments and frill sleeves. I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of this with white denim skinny jeans. Its very rare for me to go for something cropped, as I am still quite self conscious about my stomach. But I wont need to worry if I wear it with high waisted jeans. This top cost £35, which may seem expensive for a top. But I think its worth it for the material and embellishment detail. 

Lastly I bought two t-shirts from Primark. The first one is this stripy tee that has a crown heart embellishment on it. I thought this would look nice with my new dungarees. This was £6

The other t-shirt is a bright mustard coloured top, with the word vibes across the chest in white and white tassel's coming down off each letter. I'm really drawn to dusky pink and yellow colours at the moment, so when I saw this I had to have it. I thought this would be one of those easy t-shirts to wear with jeans or shorts. This cost £8.

Where's your favourite place to shop when you've got money to spend?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin to keep up to date.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me