Makeup monday - Top 5 lip picks


Welcome to the first makeup Monday. Every Monday I will be posting something beauty related so keep an eye out.


As the sunshine comes out we start to switch up our makeup routines and products. These are my top 5 lip products I find myself reaching for during these warmer, brighter months.

 

My first lip product is one of benefits lip glosses in nudie-tude
This is a perfect nude gloss for the summer. It has gold sparkle running through it, so when the sun hits your lips you get this lovely gold shimmer going on. This is a super shiny gloss as its one of benefits ultra shines, it’s sticky but it is a gloss after all. It’s in their old packaging as it’s obviously one of their older glosses but I much prefer this packaging to their newer packaging. The older glosses look more luxurious and high end where as I think the newer packaging looks very cheap, there looks like there’s been more money spent on the boxes than the tube the gloss comes in. I don’t believe they sell this colour in the new line of glosses but the dandelion ultra plush for £14.50 seems to be quite similar, just a bit pinker.

 
The second product is another gloss, its Dior’s addict gloss in the colour 267. This is another one that I’ve had for a while but you can still purchase this from Dior counters for £22.00. This is a pearly pink gloss with what seems to be a silver shimmer to it. This is another one of those glosses that when the sun hits it makes your lips look super kissable. This being a gloss is again quite sticky. I love the packaging on these they look like the mini versions of the Dior addict perfume.

My next lip product is a lipstick by benefit. It’s one of their older lipsticks, I believe it was one from their silk lipstick range and it’s in the shade sugar cookie. I love this colour; it’s a sheer bronze colour with gold shimmer in it. It’s more of a gloss lipstick; your lips stay creamy feeling. I’m nearing the end of this lipstick, I will be very sad when its gone as you can no longer get this shade from benefit so I’m going to have to start looking for a dupe for it on the high street.

This lip product is one of my newer products I bought this summer. It’s one of Revlon’s just bitten kissable balm stains, in the colour rendezvous (7.99). It’s a beautiful bright orange colour, perfect for adding a pop of colour to your face and makeup bag. As this is a balm stain it hydrates your lips but also stay on for quite some time. I can go about a hectic day without having to worry about it disappearing in that weird way lipsticks do. I really love these chubby pen lip products, there so quick and easy to apply.

My last lip product is by far the brightest and probably my favourite one out of them all for this summer. It’s from Models own; it’s one of their lip-six in the colour raspberry cool (£5.00). It’s a beautiful super bright pink and every time I wear it I can’t help but smile at how much I love my lips with this lippy on. This one seems to be quite moisturising, I do have another one of these in a different shade which seems to extenuate any dryness on my lips. But this one seems to hydrate them and lasts more like a stain too. I don’t feel the need to have to reapply often with this either, only after eating a meal.

 

I hope you like my top 5 summer lip picks. What would your top lip pick be?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me