Blogmas day 6 - hair care routine


My hair care starts in the shower like most people's do, with my shampoo and conditioner. I've been using Paul Mitchell's shampoo one and Paul Mitchell's the detangler conditioner. These were recommended to me by my hairdresser. My hair has been so soft and shiny since using them and I've found my hair to be less frizzy when it dries too. The shampoo is gentle, safe for coloured hair, can be used by people with fine hair and helps to improve the texture of your hair. Leaving it shiny and healthy. The conditioner is again gentle on your hair, its also conditioning, detangling, adds shine, soften hair and help prevent moisture loss so your hair doesn't feel dry.

 


Once I've washed my hair I use the Paul Mitchell super skinny serum working from the ends up to the roots. This serum smooths and conditions your hair, it's lightweight, seals ends, reduces drying time and leaves your hair feeling silky soft. I then take my tangle teezer and brush through my hair. I have to split my hair into two sections to make sure I've brushed all the way through my hair as it's quite thick.

 

Typically in the summer is would let my hair air dry, but as it's the winter and its fricking cold out, I though it was a good idea to dry my hair. My hair dryer is the GHD air, I really like this it cuts the drying time down of my hair which is amazing as my thick hair takes a while to dry. This hair dryer has also helped to cut the frizziness of my hair down.

 

Next I would straighten my hair, these are my GHD straighteners that I've had for about 10 years. Some new ones are on my Christmas wish list as the wires are starting to show which isn't good!! If I hadn't dried my hair I would need to section my hair into four sections to straighten it, but when I do dry my hair I only need to section it into two and I can run the straighteners over quickly.

 

The hair protector I use is by Vo5, it's there tame and shine spray. I've used this for ages and love it, it's protects your hair without making your hair wet. It doesn't leave your hair with a crispy feeling like hair spray does and it also adds a healthy shine to your hair. When I've finished styling my hair I take some hair oil and runic through my hair. The oil I'm using at the moment is Schwarzkopf got2be oil-licious. This is a styling oil that absorbs quickly into the hair, smooths out any frizz, adds shine and helps to tame your style.

 

What do you use to protect your hair from the heat?

 

ReRe 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me