Blogmas day 7 - Evening skincare routine

This is the most important part of your skin care routine I think because your removing the day off your face and your makeup that's been on for hours and hours. But I also find this the most annoying part of the day as I'm usually so tired and just want to go to sleep. So I generally want my makeup removal and night skincare routine to be as quick and effective as possible.

 

First I start with the Nivea double effect eye makeup remover, I shake this to activate it and then I apply it to a Cotton pad. I then leave this on my eye for a few seconds before wiping it gently across my eye. This does a great job at removing eye makeup even waterproof quite quickly.

 

Then I was my face with my new face wash by first aid beauty. I've only been using this for a few days but have already seen the benefits on my skin as its more radiant, feels soft and the dryness is gone. This product gently cleanses the skin, removes surface oils, dirt and grime and it's also infused with a blend of botanical antioxidants that stave off the abuse of the elements.

 

After I've washed my face I use a toner, the one I'm using is the Naobay calming face toner. This removes any traces of makeup and impurities whitest a,so soothing the skin.

 

Next I use my eye cream this is first aid beauty's 5 in one cream. This reduces appearance of wrinkles, improves radiance, corrects uneven skin tone, nourish's and combats free radicals.

 

After my eye cream I use the origins high potency night a mins cream. This is a thick mineral enriched moisturiser, which is great for sinking into your skin overnight.

 

Then I move out of the bathroom and into my bedroom where on the bedside table I keep my Mavala eye lash treatment that i apply to my lashes to keep them healthy and my body shop lemon lip butter that I obviously apply to my lips.

 

Have you tried the first aid beauty face wash?

 

ReRe

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to check up and allow you to know how ,
    very much I cherished discovering your site today.
    I'd personally consider it a good honor to do things at my office and
    be able to utilize tips contributed on your website and also be involved in visitors' responses like
    this. Should a position of guest author become offered at your end, you
    should let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this post, I am a big big fan of this web site would like to continue updated.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Me