Blogmas day 8 - winter makeup look


In the winter I love going for a bold lip, I'm especially into the berry colour at the moment. Here how I created this look and what products I used.

After my morning skin care routine which you can read about on Blogmas day 2. 

I start with my foundation, the one I'm using is collections lasting perfection in the shade Ivory. Next I go in with maybellines fit me conclear in the shade 115 under my eyes. I use benefits boiing in shade 1 to cover up any redness. Then to set this all in place I'm using benefits the porefessional powder, this will set my foundation and concealer and help to keep shine at bay.

After I have done my base I move onto my eyes. Firstly I need to prime my eyes by using urban decays primer potion. Then I'm using benefits world famous neutrals kit, which has two cream shadows and four eyeshadows. I used the cream shadow my two cents for a base colour, then I applied it's compicated in the middle of my eye, followed by kiss me I'm tipsy in the outer corner of my eye and then lastly I applied call my buff just below my brow. I lined my eyes with soap and glory's supercat pen liner. I used the lollipops liner on my waterline as this is very black. For mascara, i primed my lashes first with urban decays subversion and then I used lancomes hypnose mascara.

Moving back onto my face I used benefits hoola bronzer to add some warmth to my face. Out of my blushers I chose benefits thrrob on my cheeks as I feel this is a very wintery looking shade. For highlighter I used benefits highbeam on the top of my cheek bones, on my brow bone and then on the inner corner of my eye. I also filled in my brows using the b.defined eyebrow kit.

Lastly I chose a berry lipstick, this is a rimmel by Kate in the shade 107. This is one of the lasting finish ones that's slightly matt. This is quite long wearing, doesn't dry my lips out and is a lovely winter shade.

Hope you liked my winter makeup look

ReRe

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me