Fashion Friday

It's time for another outfit post! This time I was off to a christening, I thought it would be a perfect time to pull out a white dress. There doesn't seem to be a lot of occasions you can wear a white dress to, it's not acceptable at weddings and birthdays can end up a bit messy. It's annoying as I'm a bit obsessed with white dresses at the moment, my Asos saved list is full of them!!


I'm wearing this white dress from River island, I was bought this for my birthday in March and I hadn't had chance to wear it yet. I thought this would be the perfect time. This is part of their prom dress selection, I personally wouldn't wear this to a prom, but its definitely more of a special occasion dress. This is skater style, with a high round neckline. It has cut-work detail around the waist and on the chest. The underneath layer is shorter in length than the top sheer layer. This makes it possible to see the sheer square detailing on the fabric. It has a white zip down the back, so it doesn't stand out. This cost £80, it's no longer available on river island's website. You can still find it on Asos though and it's now in the sale for £56. If you like it go, grab it before it sells out.



My shoes were also bought for me for my birthday, these were from new look. But they are no longer available on their website either, however you can find them on Asos for £27.99. These are tan block heels, with a tie up back. These are really comfy because of the block heel. 


To tie the tan in a bit more, I got to break out my Michael Kors handbag. I love this bag so much, its perfect for the summer. It has handles and a strap so you can wear it either way and it has studs that add a little bit of edginess. You can find a similar one here

My necklace is from Asos, I believe it cost £8. It's no longer available but you can find a similar one here. The earrings I'm wearing I thought added a bit more edge to my look, to match the bag. With my hair being up, I wanted to go for some earrings that stood out more. These were from New look, I think they were about £3. Similar here.


What did you think to my outfit?

ReRe

Follow me on twitter @makeupbyrere and on bloglovin, to keep up with my posts.

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Instagram

Follow Me