June Favourites

You wouldn't think that were at the end of June, feels more like April, with the way the weather has been. Your going to notice that a lot of the products in my favourites are from my recent haul. I did purchase most of these mid month and I have been using them constantly. So there is no doubt that these are my favourites this month.

I have six products for you this month, so grab a drink and lets get started.


I'm not going to go into this in great detail as there will be an upcoming post all on this foundation. To break it down quick, this is a light foundation that gives a dewy glow. A perfect foundation for the summer. Look out for my post that will go into more detail on this foundation next Monday.

I enjoyed using this sponge before, I bought a new one when I went to boots last and it seems so much better. More than ever this is like the beauty blender. It's soft, very squidgy and blends your foundation seamlessly into your skin. I've been using this with the L'oreal cushion foundation lately and its left me with flawless looking skin. At £5.99 this is such great value considering the beauty blender costs £16.00.

I've been using this non stop since I purchased this, I've been looking for something that will give me the precision that the Kat Von D liner does. This is a brush rather than a pen liner and it definitely does give the precision that you get from the Kat Von D. But it doesn't have the staying power that you get from Kat Von D. This is supposed to last 16hours, I'm not sure if it would last that long. It does last all day don't get me wrong, it wouldn't be in this months favourites if it didn't. But if you wipe your eye by mistake the liner would wipe off, it doesn't have the staying power that some of the more expensive liners have. I love it because it's a great precise liner that allows me to 'own that cat eye'. It's also a great price at £6.99, its great for day to day wear. I would just recommend finding something like Kat Von D or urban decay 24/7 liner, for when you need it not to budge for a special occasion.

This is made up of a 100% natural ingredients, it adds a sheer shiny colour to lips while also keeping them hydrated. With ingredients such as apricot wax and sunflower seed oil, it does a great job of keeping lips in tip top condition. I have the shade whisper, which is a light pink. This is also available in darker berry shades, I really like that this adds a sheer colour to your lips but also hydrates. I've been suffering with dry patched on my lips and since using this I've found my lips are not as dry and their much more plumper. 

This is one of benefits new brow products, its a primer for your brows! This is the first time I've ever heard of a primer for your brows, so I had to try it out. My verdict is that I love it! This has helped my brows look less sparse, areas that were sparse are now looking fuller. If you want to know more about this product then visit my earlier post on this product here.

This is another of the new brow products by benefit. It's a cream gel, that applies and fills in brows really quickly. It lasts all day long and just generally makes my brows look amazing. I've gone into more detail on this product here if your interested on knowing my full thoughts on this product. 

Have you tried any of these? Or do you want to try any of these? Leave me a comment below and let me know.

ReRe

Don't forget to follow me on twitter @makeupbyrere and on bloglovin.
 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me